IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Mailday...

[Image: Mr3Stacks-1.jpg]

For all those following, I asked him on facebook, he did not respond, not sure why but hopefully its because he's too busy practicing and defending his spot on the depth chart!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Cool! You finally got the inscription card in hand. Too bad you didn't find out what it means yet. Hopefully, he'll respond and the mystery will be solved. Nice addition!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Cool! You finally got the inscription card in hand. Too bad you didn't find out what it means yet. Hopefully, he'll respond and the mystery will be solved. Nice addition!

Thanks Palmercfan! Yes I'm getting really curious now! Ill keep you all updated when I find out or If I get an idea of what it might be.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickup! My 4ourth one Wink

Ironicly numbered 04/30 just like the 3rd one I got was numbered 03/30 Wink here we are!

For $9 delivered, its a steal!

[Image: BTLyfVwmkKGrHgoH-DoEjlLlzR4BKHFjLs_.jpg]

WOW, extremely impressed
Also trade on TCC under sonic77

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/cold
freak77/

Nice pickup, A&B! You definitely got a good price on it. I like your style on the whole hoarding thing. The scarier you can make your collection, the better! The numbering thing is also kinda scary! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

coldfreak77 Wrote:WOW, extremely impressed

Thank You Smile

palmercfan Wrote:Nice pickup, A&B! You definitely got a good price on it. I like your style on the whole hoarding thing. The scarier you can make your collection, the better! The numbering thing is also kinda scary! Lol.

Thanks Palmercfan! Lol Yeah I do love hoarding autos! Especiallly his contenders, but theyre all hoarded up on the bay Sad Lol I know I didn't buy them all because I only have 9 Tongue and your right the numbering is scary! But Ill take it! Lol

I talked to him at the University of Kentucky fan day a couple years back. Signed a magazine that has him, Rafael Little, and Andre Woodson on the cover. Also got signed by Little that day. Now its in New York with a friend whos trying to get Woodson on it. If he gets it signed I'll post a pic. But super nice guy!

alexizhot Wrote:I talked to him at the University of Kentucky fan day a couple years back. Signed a magazine that has him, Rafael Little, and Andre Woodson on the cover. Also got signed by Little that day. Now its in New York with a friend whos trying to get Woodson on it. If he gets it signed I'll post a pic. But super nice guy!

Awesome man!!! I had a chance at a signed kentucky magazine by him once but at the time I had only collected some of his cards, right now I would take any chance to jump on one but thats cool that you got to meet him at UK and you have a magazine getting sigs. Also I agree he is super nice, Ive talked to him online and listened to some interviews and he seems nice, I just hope he gets his fair chance in the NFL Smile

Thanks for the post I appreciate these little stories!