`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Mailday plus some freebies from Palmercfan! Thanks so much buddy I really appreciate it you rock!

Heres the freebies from Palmercfan!

[Image: KBToppsRC.jpg][Image: KBPresgie.jpg]
[Image: KBToppsChromeRefractor.jpg][Image: THGG.jpg]

Heres my mailday from ebay!
[Image: KBAutoJetsPic.jpg]

And since I saw that Holt that Palmercfan gave me and decided to post a few of my Holt carrds. Keenan Burton looked up to Holt throughout his football career.

The Jersey is cool cause its from his old uniform and the auto is even cooler because it was my first ever autograph pulled and it was a Ram!
[Image: THLRSJersey.jpg][Image: THAutoUDMVP.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Great autographed picture A&B!
The Torry Holt jersey card IS awesome!!! I always liked the old Rams uniforms. I never would have noticed that. Way to stay on top of things!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

You got the on card auto where he signed it Mr B Stacks instead of Keenan Burton?

You got the on card auto where he signed it Mr B Stacks instead of Keenan Burton?

love that tory hold mvp!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

silverbullet22 Wrote:You got the on card auto where he signed it Mr B Stacks instead of Keenan Burton?

No but I saw it online a few days ago, also I don't like too post things like this on my thread until I have the card, because people will see it and drive up my bids on the cards so now I have to snipe this one or not get it at all.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Cougar 4 Wrote:love that tory hold mvp!

Thanks!!! Love the fact that I pulled it myself!

palmercfan Wrote:Great autographed picture A&B!
The Torry Holt jersey card IS awesome!!! I always liked the old Rams uniforms. I never would have noticed that. Way to stay on top of things!

Thanks Palmercfan! and yea I don't know how I saw the Holt, I barely looked at his stuff, then just one day I did and saw it ending in like 2 mins with no bids and thought sure yeah I like it! lol

Wow, did I stop posting here or what? haha its been a few days but heres some pickups and maildays

[Image: KeenanBurtonContendersAutoRC.jpg]

[Image: 03d7_1.jpg]

See anything that sticks out a little?...lol

I also have some Avery auto's too!

LMK!

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]