Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Any pickups incoming soon?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

No mail I'am having the same problem.It sucks big time.

Hey everybody guess what?!?! Im not dead! lol sorry I haven't been on, been hanging out with friends alot lately and maybe done a little to much partying but its whatever Smile

Unfortunetaly Palmercfan, no new incoming stuff because of my lack of income the last few checks but give it like 2 weeks and Ill be back to my normal self Smile

And Fbcking that sucks about the mail, I actually have had some just haven't recorded it.

Yesterdays mail consisted of a trade with Raidernation75 was pretty cool actually! Got alot of Keenans rookies and Averys rookies as well as a Score Select Gold Zone Auto /50 of Burton and a Gridiron Gear Auto /25 of Burton.

And todays mail I got the Keenan Burton Exquisite Auto Platinum /30 my second one in hand third is coming in the mail still.

Pictures will be up later everyone Smile

I actually had quite the scare last night thats why I said I wasn't dead. I woke up in the middle of the night shivering and throwing up and had a really bad sore throat, it freaked me out really I didn't know what was wrong. Im feeling better now but it was strange, I didn't think it was the Swine Flu although others did, perhaps food poisoning who knows.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

I mean in the last few days. I got some stuff coming but it seams to show up all at one time. Just did a few trades so even more coming. Glad to see your not dead and feeling a little better.

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking! After the run of cards you've been bringing in, it's understandable that there would be a void before your next mailday. I'm sure you'll be back to your old ways in no time.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Another Exquisite /30 for $11??? I really am collecting the wrong guy!! Congrats on having 3 of the 30. I know you're aiming for the other 27. Smile

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

fbcking Wrote:I mean in the last few days. I got some stuff coming but it seams to show up all at one time. Just did a few trades so even more coming. Glad to see your not dead and feeling a little better.

Oh ok lol I see now =)

I have a few trades incoming, I have to get some scans up

Finals week folks and I graduate from college here in less then two weeks! =)
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

palmercfan Wrote:Good to hear you're still alive and kicking! After the run of cards you've been bringing in, it's understandable that there would be a void before your next mailday. I'm sure you'll be back to your old ways in no time.

Haha definitely Palmercfan! And your right I was going a bit overboard but I couldn't help it! When you see those low numbered cards you have to pounce on them because you might never see them again.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Another Exquisite /30 for $11??? I really am collecting the wrong guy!! Congrats on having 3 of the 30. I know you're aiming for the other 27. Smile

Thanks buddy! I know I can't believe it, was another steal literally!

Nice new banner too! LOVE IT!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Good to hear you're still alive and kicking! After the run of cards you've been bringing in, it's understandable that there would be a void before your next mailday. I'm sure you'll be back to your old ways in no time.

Haha definitely Palmercfan! And your right I was going a bit overboard but I couldn't help it! When you see those low numbered cards you have to pounce on them because you might never see them again.

God do I understand that! The worst is when there are several different ones available and because of the current bids I have to choose which ones to go after and which ones to pass on. I hate having to let a card get away...