Keenan Burton Super Collection

Alright Project 4, this is my girl Joanna

[Image: mybabyy-1.jpg]

and here's her and I both
[Image: l_f93d174bda254f26a1849e4fae2d2045.jpg]

And this is me at my job during easter with my friends lol 
[Image: editedbunny-1.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

LOVE THE BUNNY SUIT

Lol thanks Fbcking

Also Mailday for today! Just one card, but hey its a decent one atleast

2008 SPX Donnie Avery Gold Auto Patch 20/25... this was my steal of the week last week got it for just $12.88 on a Buy It Now because the seller listed it as just the regular SPX Auto Rookie Jersey /599 that doesn't book for much. So lucky me picked it up while slacking off in Lab Science class haha

[Image: 1.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Nice pickup A&B...I feel like I've heard that before somewhere...Lol. It should be a pretty good week for you, especially if you don't run into slow ebay shippers. I'm lookin' forward to the updates.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Nice pickup A&B...I feel like I've heard that before somewhere...Lol. It should be a pretty good week for you, especially if you don't run into slow ebay shippers. I'm lookin' forward to the updates.

Thanks Palmercfan, and lol thats funny.

Yea man I can't wait really... I guess I have to though haha

In your spare time, drop me the link to your Avery 1/1 auction on ebay. I can't find it in the completed items list anymore. You can PM me if that's easier.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

PM Sent

I see your having the same problem I am with the  slow to ship sellers even if you pay after the auction ends. Nice Avery mail Your right  a steal for that price. I final got some of my but got some nice trades coming in  by weeks end I hope.You were kill'em last night with all the great cards you picked up. Just keep them coming . I see alot more of his cards since hes going to be a starter this season. Maybe even some jerseys mid to late season if he plays good. 

yall look like a nice young couple. Where do you work by the way? Looks like a school? Or do you just do costumes for holidays? lol.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

fbcking Wrote:I see your having the same problem I am with the  slow to ship sellers even if you pay after the auction ends. Nice Avery mail Your right  a steal for that price. I final got some of my but got some nice trades coming in  by weeks end I hope.You were kill'em last night with all the great cards you picked up. Just keep them coming . I see alot more of his cards since hes going to be a starter this season. Maybe even some jerseys mid to late season if he plays good. 

Yea the shipping could be a bit faster but as long as I get the card safely I can wait Smile

And thanks on the mailday, I couldn't believe it when I saw it at that price but for sure it was! and last night was great for me, don't have those too often on ebay anymore like that anyway. And a jersey would be nice! For Avery or Burton heck yeah!!!