`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Yeah, you definitely picked that card up at a bargain! Awesome!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Yeah, you definitely picked that card up at a bargain! Awesome!

Sure did! I can't believe it! I was expecting $50.00!!!! I mean his Topps Chome Superfractor Auto /10 was selling for $40 $50 when they were out!!! I mean wow just $20.50 for a 1/1 in Leaf Limited.. man am I thrilled =)!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:[quote="palmercfan"]Yeah, you definitely picked that card up at a bargain! Awesome!

Sure did! I can't believe it! I was expecting $50.00!!!! I mean his Topps Chome Superfractor Auto /10 was selling for $40 $50 when they were out!!! I mean wow just $20.50 for a 1/1 in Leaf Limited.. man am I thrilled =)!

congrats! you either forgot that we're in a recession or have a boat load of money! lol! Just kidding, that was a bargain of a deal for a 1/1! again congrats!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Project 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:[quote="palmercfan"]Yeah, you definitely picked that card up at a bargain! Awesome!

Sure did! I can't believe it! I was expecting $50.00!!!! I mean his Topps Chome Superfractor Auto /10 was selling for $40 $50 when they were out!!! I mean wow just $20.50 for a 1/1 in Leaf Limited.. man am I thrilled

congrats! you either forgot that we're in a recession or have a boat load of money! lol! Just kidding, that was a bargain of a deal for a 1/1! again congrats!

Thanks!!!! and wait what were in a recession??? Lol... actually I don't have to much money I just don't have my priorities straight so that college loan I took out will have to wait until I have my Keenan Burton and Donnie Avery collection complete LOL but it was a heckĀ of a deal that I COULD NOT PASS UP
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

This is definitely my night! Even though I feel like crap with a soar throat and just all around blah I just swiped this baby off the bay too! This is a record, two 1/1s in less then an hour and three 1/1s coming into the mail this week? Man I love this hobby =)

For $31.01! my bid was $31.39... close call ;D

[Image: sjackson1of1.jpg]

Its starting! The uprising of Avery is beginning. Ive notice an increase in his cards over the past 3 months, its been a big difference... not necessarily on one card but overall. His contenders autos are beginning to rise also.

Just picked this up for $9.45 my second one of his.

[Image: af9b_1.jpg]

ANOTHER 1/1?!?! and a sweet Avery to boot! You're killin' me. Lol. You are definitely hardcore A&B.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

dude, or dudette (is that you in your avatar by the way?) your rams collection is getting out of hand. Thanks for the nice article on their WR's, it was a good read. Any talk of them still getting Crabtree? I've heard rumors and what not. That would be insane if they did.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:ANOTHER 1/1?!?! and a sweet Avery to boot! You're killin' me. Lol. You are definitely hardcore A&B.

YEAH!!! Man Palmercfan, I was on a scary role last night, fortunetly I still have some money to last me the next two weeks hahah.

Project 4 Wrote:dude, or dudette (is that you in your avatar by the way?) your rams collection is getting out of hand. Thanks for the nice article on their WR's, it was a good read. Any talk of them still getting Crabtree? I've heard rumors and what not. That would be insane if they did.

I'm the dude, the girl in my avatar is my girl Gimme a few and I'll post a picture of both of us.

Lol yeah my collection is going crazy, craziest my Rams collection has ever been actually. And hey no proble, I enjoyed the article, I'm glad other people did too! I actually don't think there is a chance in hell that they'll pickup Crabtree now, they're definitely going for Aaron Curry, Jason Smith, or Eugene Monroe at the first pick, should be interesting though!