`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

I have a UD Icons Die Cut Rainbow Keenan Burton 7/25.  EMail me at romper78(at)yahoo.com

Chris

jasonat Wrote:man youve got a sick collection going on here and if i get any to trade you ill let you know.  with the torry holt situation, hopefully marc bulger can help him in the way of mentoring.  cuz donnie got some time to practice what he was being told, whereas keenan was lurking in the background, so maybe this year it'll b him torching my patriots for yds, lol

Hey Jasonat, Thanks! I do what I can to find what I can and all the help I can get is great! Yes its a pretty bad situation with Torry gone, althought Keenan did mention he learned alot from Torry through the year in practices and in a few games he played in, as well as learning together with Avery. And as for putting up them yards on the Patriots like Avery did last year, hopefully that will happen again with both of them this time I will honestly blame one person on that defense for that and don't take it personal because he's my favorite player on the team, Ellis Hobbs. Im a big Iowa State fan and he played for them in college and not very many people from Iowa State get to big in the NFL so Im a fan of all of them, and right now a couple are getting some nice attention like Seneca Wallace, Sage Rosenfels and Hobbs.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Great maildays! Really like the Leaf Limited Monikers numbered to ten. Hope you go for and get 'em all. THAT would be pretty amazing!! Anyway, nice additions to your collection. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks Palmercfan! Id get them all if I could but Ive only seen one this whole time on ebay so it would be a difficult task but a cool on for sure! Thanks for the continuous support I appreciate it very much!

AJ
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

lzdking9 Wrote:I have a Donnie Avery UD Premier Rookie Signature Jersey Card Interested?

I am VERY interested in it, if you can get a picture up please that would be great! if you are having difficulties, send me a PM and Ill try to walk you through it or see if I can help in anyway, keep in touch

Thanks!

gogiants78 Wrote:I have a UD Icons Die Cut Rainbow Keenan Burton EMail me at romper78(at)yahoo.com

Chris

Hmm Ill have to think about that, Im very dissappointed in myself for UD Icons, Ive lost every battle on ebay trying to get his icons auto so Im really hoping I see one again soon!

Another Exquisite pickup! I love how affordable these are! Smile

[Image: Kbexquisitepickup.jpg]

Just so you know, you inspired me to upload my collection. I was going to do it as soon as I got all my redemptions back, but after I seen your collection I wanted to upload mine since I received my top redemption (SPA logo).

By the way, you collection is sweet.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

LMC5264 Wrote:Just so you know, you inspired me to upload my collection. I was going to do it as soon as I got all my redemptions back, but after I seen your collection I wanted to upload mine since I received my top redemption (SPA logo).

By the way, you collection is sweet.

Wow, I did? Well I feel special now because that Harry Douglas Collection has to be the best one anyone will ever see! That is truly an amazing collection and Im glad Im seeing more player collections out there... let alone SUPER COLLECTIONS! Like yours and mine! Hopefully between the two of us we inspire more to do so! Keep up the great work with yours!

New pickup!

Sweet card for my collection, limited to his jersey number

[Image: UDIConsto14.jpg]

No mail today... sad face