`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:That is such a sweet madden cover. Let's just hope keenan doesn't get cursed! Lol!

Yeah, that is why it is 10 and not 11, they already had a cover so his won't be cursed! lol

BTW AJ, I spoke to Keenan and he liked it and I am doing a custom for him.

jrlebert Wrote:free bump for one of my favorite threads!

Thanks bro!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

ColtsFan242 Wrote:AJ, it is not a card but still cool. I had a friend make it for me.

[Image: 3498253.jpg]

Thats awesome!

Although the Madden curse holds true as he had a season ending injury when... well this one was released...

[Image: maddencoverofburton.jpg]

I DEFINITELY do not want to see a 2011 version made. Lol I do like your version too though! I like the clearer picture.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

ColtsFan242 Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:That is such a sweet madden cover. Let's just hope keenan doesn't get cursed! Lol!

Yeah, that is why it is 10 and not 11, they already had a cover so his won't be cursed! lol

BTW AJ, I spoke to Keenan and he liked it and I am doing a custom for him.

Lol.

REALLY!? Thats really cool man... and hey, I don't know if this will make it easier on you making one for me, but if you want to make for me whatever he gets I'll take that... As long as he's having one made in a Rams uniform.

Found some really cool pictures of Keenan today on a website called USPRESSWIRE, sweet stuff, check it out!

[Image: 3546221.jpg]

[Image: 3546311.jpg]

[Image: 3681413.jpg]

[Image: 4102393.jpg]

And this picture is quite special! Its a nice close up of him in the Jaguars game in 2009 and I have the jersey he's wearing in the picture. Smile

[Image: 4081018.jpg]

[Image: 4102408.jpg]

[Image: 3175341.jpg]

[Image: 2844536.jpg]

Thought I'd share, comments are welcome!

Killer B

Ha. Sweet pics! I think I'll go check it out to see if they have any of Kolb. That must be fun to see a pic where he's wearing the very same jersey you own.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Bump!

Kolb 4 Wrote:Ha. Sweet pics! I think I'll go check it out to see if they have any of Kolb. That must be fun to see a pic where he's wearing the very same jersey you own.

Woah, didn't even see this comment from earlier because I bumped it at nearly the same time.

Anyway, YEAH! I love this site I'm sure they have some of Kolb! And man its great, I'm always searching for more, I love the close up because I can see the exact same threading (especially on the NFL Logo) how its the same... I wish I could somehow obtain the pictures without the "watermarks" or copyright on them. I'd even purchase them to get them off if I could.

Anyway, I hope you find some nice Kolb's on there!

Killer B

Checked it out. Very good find. Has some photos I haven't seen of Kolb. Too bad we can't copy w/o having the watermark on it.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Checked it out. Very good find. Has some photos I haven't seen of Kolb. Too bad we can't copy w/o having the watermark on it.

Awesome! Glad you found some. I'm not even sure how I found them I was using multiple search engines and found one picture I haven't seen. So I checked out the website and found more! I wonder how many other hidden websites are out there that have some awesome pictures.

Man I know... I would even purchase them if I could have them without the water mark.