Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Ryan Brennan Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:It's always a good thing to ignore the jerks...
$0$0I am trying to be nice now, really. My comments on here will be positive.$0

I hope so, things can get ugly on these boards when someone sticks out of the crowd with negative intentions. emoticon

Haha but seriously its all good man, we're all pretty laid back here. emoticon
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Nice new add ons A&B, always a special day when you get to make that stack of NT's that much taller, like the significant sigs, Classics are nice looking cards, and another Contenders? Shame on you. Lol, keep on with it, looking good.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

stefanjwhite Wrote:Nice new add ons A&B, always a special day when you get to make that stack of NT's that much taller, like the significant sigs, Classics are nice looking cards, and another Contenders? Shame on you. Lol, keep on with it, looking good.

Haha what happened to A&Bizzle?! Lol anyway thanks man!!! Definitely a great mailday! I'm going to make a new slogan "A&B is the name, hoarding is the game" Hah and of course another Contenders... a mailday wouldn't be right without one!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Update:

According to the St. Louis Rams twitter. Sam Bradford will wear #8 as a Ram! Such good news for me, I was getting concerned but no worries now, as long as this is permanent Smile

Avery and Burton Wrote:
stefanjwhite Wrote:Nice new add ons A&B, always a special day when you get to make that stack of NT's that much taller, like the significant sigs, Classics are nice looking cards, and another Contenders? Shame on you. Lol, keep on with it, looking good.

Haha what happened to A&Bizzle?! Lol anyway thanks man!!! Definitely a great mailday! I'm going to make a new slogan "A&B is the name, hoarding is the game" Hah and of course another Contenders... a mailday wouldn't be right without one!

lol, gotta rotate em' A&Beezy, Bizzle, and the A&B, don't wanna get stale, lol, I love getting multiples of the same cards, I don't got anything going on like you do with Mr. Burton there, but you know.........like seeing it rain Contenders and NT..

Avery and Burton Wrote:Update:According to the St. Louis Rams twitter. Sam Bradford will wear #8 as a Ram! Such good news for me, I was getting concerned but no worries now, as long as this is permanent Smile

Saw a pic of Bradford holding the #8 jersey, but it's gotta be exciting getting Bradford! Could be a whole new game there in the Louis before long.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Yay, Burton gets to keep his number!!! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Good to see Bradford change his number. We'll be seeing/hearing a lot of Bradford to Burton for the next decade. The greatest show on turf "the next generation"!!! (of course SJax and Avery will be a part of that as well). Your Burton collection is totally off the hook. I know I keep saying this, but aside from jaderock I could honestly say yours is the best single player collection out there. You may take over his mantle down the road! Keep it up! I will def. send people your way to scope out your collection. I wasn't there when jaderock started his but I'm glad to say I was there when you started yours.

By the way, will you be picking up some Bradfords? I'm not sure how much they're going for but unfortunatley you won't have much of a selection if you do. I would've loved to see a Bradford Exquisite and a Sp Authentic.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

stefanjwhite Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:[quote="stefanjwhite"]Nice new add ons A&B, always a special day when you get to make that stack of NT's that much taller, like the significant sigs, Classics are nice looking cards, and another Contenders? Shame on you. Lol, keep on with it, looking good.

lol, gotta rotate em' A&Beezy, Bizzle, and the A&B, don't wanna get stale, lol, I love getting multiples of the same cards, I don't got anything going on like you do with Mr. Burton there, but you know.........like seeing it rain Contenders and NT..

haha okay whatever works, I like all the names so its all good! Lol haha ohh me too!!!! haha I fear a tornado that might hit my house, actually, its not me that should fear the tornado, its the tornado that should fear my collections!!!! Lol

Avery and Burton Wrote:Update:According to the St. Louis Rams twitter. Sam Bradford will wear #8 as a Ram! Such good news for me, I was getting concerned but no worries now, as long as this is permanent Smile

Saw a pic of Bradford holding the #8 jersey, but it's gotta be exciting getting Bradford! Could be a whole new game there in the Louis before long.[/quote]

Oh yeah! I'm so glad to see Burton staying #14, I honestly would have been heart broken if he changed the number. But hopefully there will be some new records being made between Bradford and Burton!

NineOf Wrote:Yay, Burton gets to keep his number!!! emoticon

I KNOW!!!! Very exciting, I'm stoked about it.