`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:It's always a good thing to ignore the jerks...
$0$0I am trying to be nice now, really. My comments on here will be positive.$0

Gee wilikers batman! Looks like my 5 day absence has haunted me with this mailday.

I'll respond to the comments in a moment, let me get this out of the way first:

[Image: BurtonContendersAuto-1.jpg]

[Image: BurtonNTAuto1.jpg]

[Image: BurtonNTAuto-1.jpg]

[Image: BurtonClassicsAuto.jpg]

Sick mail the last few days, although I did miss out on a Leaf Certified Gold Auto 14/25 on ebay for $10.67 last night. Had all the chances in the world to bid, but I didn't... not sure why. I've been sort of depressed lately (non hobby related) so I guess thats why I didn't really care but hopefully that won't let me miss out on any other nice cards for the PC.

Now to the comments!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:They are great looking cards though I can't wait to see you put together that set!
P.S. LOVE THE NEW SIGNATURE!!!!

Well, there are 250 autos with a ton of SP's /25 so don't know that I'll ever finish it, but I'm going to enjoy it anyway!!
Thanks for the love on the sig!! Sergio touched it up for me! Wink

That is a pretty big set, even a 100 of those cards would be sweet to have. Lol

Man he does a good job on those! I may have to hit him up and put in a request Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

younglover Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:
Ryan Brennan Wrote:I still don't know why you only collect Donnie Avery and Keenan Burton. I mean you can get hall of famer autos for dirt cheap on ebay.

What's with this guy?! All he does here is make negative comments...
Should we all collect HOFer's? I'm sorry if my favorite player who I collect isn't Hall worthy.

I'm not sure why he comments like this, it reminds me of G MO only he's not funny... no wait, its the same.

I don't quite see the concept of it here, not all the players in the NFL are HOFers, so we should just not like them and not collect them? I guess we're in trouble man... but wait, could Palmer, Avery or Burton potentially be HOFers one day?! Of course. I don't really care either way, I don't collect them because of that.

He's done that on 3 or 4 threads that I have seen. Hasn't been to mine yet to rip me I don't think. Can't wait to see what he has to say about a bunch of parallels and inserts lol. I started collecting Young way before there was HOF talk as a matter of fact I think he still had that "monkey" on his back. Just think if they printed jsy and autos back then.......sigh.
btw...A&B, I sent people your way if they want to look at some nice cards emoticon

Hmm... well the last few comments on here now haven't been to bad so we'll see if he starts behaving. Wink

Thanks alot! I looked at your PC a few days ago, I like it! Keep it up!!!

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Recent maildays

[Image: BurtonContenderss-1.jpg]

[Image: BurtonUKAuto.jpg]

Those topps magic cards are nice. Got me the Kolb and Avery already. I think it is a foretaste of what this hobby will end up like now that Pannini monopolized the hobby.

That could be the way it will go! I wouldn't mind it that much, but will see what the companys do in the future. Anyway, I really like Houston Magic cards, well what am I saying, I like them all. Lol

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Updates then comments.

[Image: AUBURTON1.jpg]

[Image: AUBURTON2.jpg]

[Image: AUBurtonPRESSPASS.jpg]

[Image: AUBurtonSPA.jpg]

Totally missed those exquisites! Nice haul! You're really rockin the boat!

Haha its all good! Thanks!!! I got a sweet deal on them, I want them all!!!!!

Ryan Brennan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Updates then comments.$0$0[Image: AUBURTON1.jpg]$0$0[Image: AUBURTON2.jpg]$0$0[Image: AUBurtonPRESSPASS.jpg]$0$0[Image: AUBurtonSPA.jpg]
$0$0$0$0$0I have not seen the exquisites yet. The ones out of thirty look great. Also, how many Burton autos do you have?$0

They are rather nice cards, I wish I could have more of them, I love hoarding autographs... especially SP'ed ones. Hmm well I haven't counted for a few months but last time I checked I had roughly 215 autographs of him.

Ryan Brennan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickup taking the collection to a new level!!!!$0$0A mini helmet signed by Burton, I'd like a full size someday but Ill take this for now! Got it for $15.01 on an NFL Auction site, cool stuff!$0$0[Image: KBMini1.jpg]$0$0Thanks for looking! $0$0A&B
$0$0The helmet auto looks great. Have you actually met Keenan yet? Also, where do you get all the money to buy these cards?$0

Thanks bud. I haven't met him yet, but I intend on going down to St. Louis' training camp and meeting him and Donnie!

And I get my money from my job, I work in retail. Also, I do sometimes go profit shopping on ebay and flip some cards.

Ryan Brennan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Steal!!!!$0$0$2.25 for all of these.$0$0[Image: BoIc1vwBWkKGrHqIH-DEuWMjeV5BLmT7d4w.jpg]
$0$0How many contenders autos do you need? It seems like you are cornering the market on his autos.$0

How many do I need? Well... whatever the print run is on them, that might suffice. Lol

I like to hoard his autographs, and at his prices, its impossible to pass up. I currently have roughly 26 Contenders Rookie Ticket Autos.

NineOf Wrote:It's always a good thing to ignore the jerks...

emoticon