IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Is it just me, or are player collection threads and interest in those threads dying off?

Not true. Well at least for me. I scour through player collections at least once a week and comment as much as possible. I think people don't comment as much b/c they get busy with life in combination with it being the off season. There's probably not much interest as everyone goes to their "ehem" mancave to hibernate. In any case keep yalls collection coming.

Sweet photo match on his first TD. How are you certain? I'm suprised he auctioned his jersey from his first TD. Maybe he just kept the game ball....

I guess it could be because it's the offseason, but is there really an offseason for collectors? emoticon

Lol, offseason for collectors?! Thats a funny joke emoticon

Haha but seriously though, most of what Kolb 4 said I think is for the most part the reasons why, and maybe a little bit of the off season.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Also NineOf, I'm diggin the new signature Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:Also NineOf, I'm diggin the new signature Big Grin

Thanks buddy!
Great additions!!! I'm loving those Exquisite auto cards! I hope you are able to add at least a few more. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:

Thanks buddy!
Great additions!!! I'm loving those Exquisite auto cards! I hope you are able to add at least a few more. emoticon

Your welcome!

And thank you! Those Exquisite platinums are so freakin' awesome in person. I'm blown away by the colors lol. I think I can get atleast one more for sure, anything past that is upto the great world of ebay!!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

Thanks buddy!

Your welcome!

And thank you! Those Exquisite platinums are so freakin' awesome in person. I'm blown away by the colors lol. I think I can get atleast one more for sure, anything past that is upto the great world of ebay!!

I've never seen one in person, so I can only imagine. Good luck finding some more!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Love your collection even tho they're Ramsemoticon Really like that magic auto.  
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I still don't know why you only collect Donnie Avery and Keenan Burton. I mean you can get hall of famer autos for dirt cheap on ebay.

Recent maildays

[Image: BurtonContenderss-1.jpg]

[Image: BurtonUKAuto.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

Thanks buddy!

Your welcome!

I've never seen one in person, so I can only imagine. Good luck finding some more!

Well now I wish there was a Palmer one so I could get it for you to see!!! Lol I hope to find some more soon though!!

younglover Wrote:Love your collection even tho they're Ramsemoticon Really like that magic auto.  

Thank you, I can take that! Lol the whole 49er thing... we're rivals, it happens, but thats what makes football so much sweeter, right?!