`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:Is it just me, or are player collection threads and interest in those threads dying off?

To be honest, thats what my last emote icon was about with the questioned face. Its kind of bugging me that no one seems interested anymore however I think alot of it has to do with it being the offseason so we'll see what happens! In any way, I'm not giving up on collecting these guys Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Not sure how many I have but I think its 13 or 14 Smile

I keep forgetting to ask you, do you not catalog your collection at all? <b>Am I the only anally retentive collector here?!</b>

Uhhhh, HELLO!!!!!!!!

Sweet new pickups A&B!!! Hey, how many Magic autos do you have now?? Wanna do a swap with one of your dupes?? emoticon

And NineOf, I've seen a lot more player collection posts, but not too many followers anymore. emoticon

Thanks Wendy!!! I think I have about 5 now, I would surely swap one with you if you need one! Are you putting together a set?!

I agree, its weird not having many followers, but I love having NineOf, you and Kolb 4 always interested in my collections updates and news. I try to keep up with all of your collections but my computer labtop broke so its difficult for me to make it to other threads because Im using my desktop and my computer barely loads pages now Sad
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

I quess you can never have too many contenders rookie autos, lol, or NT's for that matter! I like the mini helmet that's cool, did you get it from NFL.com? And did you try it on? j/k.....I know ha, ha. Anyways cool stuff A&Bizzle. I can't call you A&B sorry, that's the name of the company I work for and to say it (or type it) brings misery (frowny face)
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

stefanjwhite Wrote:I quess you can never have too many contenders rookie autos, lol, or NT's for that matter! I like the mini helmet that's cool, did you get it from NFL.com? And did you try it on? j/k.....I know ha, ha. Anyways cool stuff A&Bizzle. I can't call you A&B sorry, that's the name of the company I work for and to say it (or type it) brings misery (frowny face)

Lol, of course not!!! I can't help but hoard them, I'd like to say I own the market on his cards haha. Lol you know I will have to atleast attempt trying on that helmet when I get it!!! or atleast put it on my nephew who is going to be a few weeks old. Big Grin I actually got the helmet from NFL.com auction site, its pretty sweet stuff they got going on there. Haha I have to say A&Bizzle is interesting, I surely don't mind if you say that if saying A&B brings misery to you!

Avery and Burton Wrote:Thanks Wendy!!! I think I have about 5 now, I would surely swap one with you if you need one! Are you putting together a set?!

Shhhh!!!  It's under wraps! LOL  I'm working on the entire 2009 Magic set. I just started to realized that I like the college jersey thing much more than the pro ones. I opened a box of Magic awhile back, but held on to most of the base cards/inserts because I liked them. Of course, I gave away the three autos I got, but that's okay!! LOL  I'm slowly working on finishing up the base and mini's and am picking up autos when the price is right. There are 250 of them with a ton of SPs, so it's going to be a long project!!
I want you to keep all of yours...I can get Burton's auto for the right price elsewhere! Smile

And don't worry about having many thread followers, the right people love to check in and see the updates...that's what matters.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

NineOf Wrote:Is it just me, or are player collection threads and interest in those threads dying off?

Not true. Well at least for me. I scour through player collections at least once a week and comment as much as possible. I think people don't comment as much b/c they get busy with life in combination with it being the off season. There's probably not much interest as everyone goes to their "ehem" mancave to hibernate. In any case keep yalls collection coming.

Sweet photo match on his first TD. How are you certain? I'm suprised he auctioned his jersey from his first TD. Maybe he just kept the game ball....
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:

Not true. Well at least for me. I scour through player collections at least once a week and comment as much as possible. I think people don't comment as much b/c they get busy with life in combination with it being the off season. There's probably not much interest as everyone goes to their "ehem" mancave to hibernate. In any case keep yalls collection coming.

Sweet photo match on his first TD. How are you certain? I'm suprised he auctioned his jersey from his first TD. Maybe he just kept the game ball....

I guess it could be because it's the offseason, but is there really an offseason for collectors? emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Updates then comments.

[Image: AUBURTON1.jpg]

[Image: AUBURTON2.jpg]

[Image: AUBurtonPRESSPASS.jpg]

[Image: AUBurtonSPA.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Thanks Wendy!!! I think I have about 5 now, I would surely swap one with you if you need one! Are you putting together a set?!

Shhhh!!! It's under wraps! LOL I'm working on the entire 2009 Magic set. I just started to realized that I like the college jersey thing much more than the pro ones. I opened a box of Magic awhile back, but held on to most of the base cards/inserts because I liked them. Of course, I gave away the three autos I got, but that's okay!! LOL I'm slowly working on finishing up the base and mini's and am picking up autos when the price is right. There are 250 of them with a ton of SPs, so it's going to be a long project!!
I want you to keep all of yours...I can get Burton's auto for the right price elsewhere! Smile

And don't worry about having many thread followers, the right people love to check in and see the updates...that's what matters.

Lol okie dokie my lips are sealed! Thats really cool though I can't wait too see you're progress or unveiling of it! I can surely hook you up with a Burton though its no biggie haha, I'd enjoy the contribution to a mass set like that! That set does have an insane amount of SP's, but its definitely an awesome set to collect!

Thats very true!!! I do love all of you who follow my threads and comment them, and once in awhile I'll get a straggler or a new member come see it and be like "WHOA! Nice collection." Lol I enjoy it though Smile

Kolb 4 Wrote:

Thats a +1 from me my friend! That all pretty much sums up what I was trying to say, but couldn't get the words out. Haha so thank you!

Thanks man!!! Well for the longest time I didn't even try to match it to anything because my thoughts we're "Seriously, what are the odds?" but then thinking... I'm going to go check that game and game photos to see a chance for a match because I was really bored, and low and behold it was a perfect match. I'm very certain of it actually because of the small details markings and just the little things on the jersey, and I'm a perfectionist (which kills me most days but that day it came in handy so I had to check EVERY detail I could find on the photo and jersey) One day here I'll get better pictures and try to show you all the different details I found, its pretty crazy. But to tell you how certain I am, I'd bet my life on it. Lol (that goes for both jerseys). I thought about it too, asking myself why he wouldn't keep the jersey, but the jersey to him probably wasn't as special in that game or touchdown, as much as the ball was being his first td ball. Seeing the video of his TD he did keep the ball so thats cool that I got the jersey. Smile