`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Awesome pickups A&B!!!! That Exquisite jersey numbered auto card is outstanding! Also, great work getting the super steal on the 3 auto cards. Long live the King!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome pickups A&B!!!! That Exquisite jersey numbered auto card is outstanding! Also, great work getting the super steal on the 3 auto cards. Long live the King!!!!

Thank you!!!! It scares me what I'm willing to sell to buy paticular Burton cards though. Lol

That 3 card auto lot was a super steal! I first thought I was actually going to get it for .99 but someone bid at the last second to make it $2.25 and my max bid was only $5.00 so even at $5 this would have been a great deal! But I'll take it for $2.25 anyday Wink

"Long live the King!!!!" - We are all royalty on here my friend and nobody can take that from us! emoticon
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Also NineOf I actually found something else for you on the bay! I just hope this one actually gets here! Not sure if you have it or not already but I guess we'll find out when you get it. emoticon
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:That 3 card auto lot was a super steal! I first thought I was actually going to get it for .99 but someone bid at the last second to make it $2.25 and my max bid was only $5.00 so even at $5 this would have been a great deal! But I'll take it for $2.25 anyday Wink

$5 for one auto card is a pretty good deal in my opinion! emoticon

Avery and Burton Wrote:Also NineOf I actually found something else for you on the bay! I just hope this one actually gets here! Not sure if you have it or not already but I guess we'll find out when you get it.

Thank you A&B!!! I don't care if I have 3 of them already. It's still much appreciated getting a freebie from you!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Haha thats true, I would especially say that about the Contenders... and oh man I forgot I have like 24 or 25 of those now. Lol I think I'm aiming for 50 now! emoticon

As for the freebie even if you have 3 just think of it as the amazing hoarding process! Lol emoticon

This card caught me eye for many reasons, and one of them is the 014/XXX serial number! haha Burton had to fit into a Palmer card somehow right?! emoticon

24 or 25 Contender auto cards?! emoticon That's awesome!
The freebie sounds great! I like the Burton connection.

NineOf Wrote:24 or 25 Contender auto cards?! emoticon That's awesome!

Haha is ridiculous but awesome in every way! I really REALLY want that Champonship Ticket 1/1.... soo bad lol

I thought it was neat! I hope you will too! and it seems like everything I do nowadays has some Burton in it! haha gotta love it!

Avery and Burton Wrote:

Haha is ridiculous but awesome in every way! I really REALLY want that Champonship Ticket 1/1.... soo bad lol

I thought it was neat! I hope you will too! and it seems like everything I do nowadays has some Burton in it! haha gotta love it!

I definitely hope you get a shot at the Championship Ticket! emoticon It would suck if you never even get a chance to lay your eyes on it...

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I definitely hope you get a shot at the Championship Ticket! emoticon It would suck if you never even get a chance to lay your eyes on it...

Me too, and it would suck so bad! I really really realy really want it! Lol and Im still beating myself up for missing on the exquisite 1/1.

On a side note, I LOVE your new Avatar, such a kickass picture man!

emoticon