Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Bump
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

I'm kinda down on PP, but the inscription autos are cool! So that's an official two thumbs that rock on card auto! Any Exquisite auto is top flight, cool stuff!
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

stefanjwhite Wrote:I'm kinda down on PP, but the inscription autos are cool! So that's an official two thumbs that rock on card auto! Any Exquisite auto is top flight, cool stuff!

I gotta say I wasn't a big fan of PP until I started collecting these two players but I really like the College Unis in collecting now and I LOVE the inscription autos aswell Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Sweet additions! How many inscriptions do you have now? See that you got the exquisite to his jersey #. Real sweet. I see what you meant about going after some burtons when I offered the SP Avery. I'm glad it worked out for ya!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
stefanjwhite Wrote:I'm kinda down on PP, but the inscription autos are cool! So that's an official two thumbs that rock on card auto! Any Exquisite auto is top flight, cool stuff!

I gotta say I wasn't a big fan of PP until I started collecting these two players but I really like the College Unis in collecting now and I LOVE the inscription autos aswell Smile

Every time I think Press Pass, I'm all "flippin Press Pass" (haters gonna hate) but when I see them the autos are clean on card, kinda cool, I think I gotta open up a little and let Press Pass in. emoticon I just gotta give Press Pass a chance man! (sorry for getting emotional on your KB thread)
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Kolb 4 Wrote:Sweet additions! How many inscriptions do you have now? See that you got the exquisite to his jersey #. Real sweet. I see what you meant about going after some burtons when I offered the SP Avery. I'm glad it worked out for ya!

Thanks Kolb! I believe I have 5 now which is crazy to think for me, Id have 6 but some crazy person wants $200 for a messy "Mr 3 Stacks" inscription... which is outrageous. Lol

Oh yeah, that jersey number exquisite was what I was really after but I enjoyed the inscription pick up, and this was exactly what I was talking about when I declined that Avery, thanks for the comments and Im glad it worked out too. Smile

stefanjwhite Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Every time I think Press Pass, I'm all "flippin Press Pass" (haters gonna hate) but when I see them the autos are clean on card, kinda cool, I think I gotta open up a little and let Press Pass in. emoticon I just gotta give Press Pass a chance man! (sorry for getting emotional on your KB thread)

HAHAHAHA this comment just made me "LOL" literally. Lol love it!

Steal!!!!

$2.25 for all of these.

[Image: BoIc1vwBWkKGrHqIH-DEuWMjeV5BLmT7d4w.jpg]

SWEET new ones A&B! Love the Exquisite jersey numbered auto. That has to be one of my favorites right now!! Another Tre Easy, and a "call the cops" steal on those 3 autos!! You crack me up!!!

A&B you are the "Master of Hoarding"!!!! I know I have the disease, but you wear the crown my friend!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:SWEET new ones A&B! Love the Exquisite jersey numbered auto. That has to be one of my favorites right now!! Another Tre Easy, and a "call the cops" steal on those 3 autos!! You crack me up!!!

A&B you are the "Master of Hoarding"!!!! I know I have the disease, but you wear the crown my friend!!

Why thank ya much Wendy! I gotta say that jersey number exquisite is definitely among the higher ups in my Burton collection now, I just hope he keeps 14 if they draft Bradford! Lol

Gotta love the inscription autos that you got me hooked on! Lol it all started with the "Best WR EVER" and its only gotten better from there! =P And of course! I loved that 3 auto steal considering the last 3 - 4 Burton Contenders alone have sold for $3.25 plus $3.00 shipping, I got two other great autos with it for less! Smile

Haha the Master of Hoarding! I have to say its quite the honor to wear this crown, but it might start slowing down in the next few months because I'm getting an apt with a friend of mine so I'll have to pass the crown to you! It'll be much like Donruss' Passing the Torch cards emoticon ... I'm sure that'll be the time that Avery and Burtons best cards pop up that I don't have so I'll have to watch my money and start saving some for those cards in paticular.