`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Man, threads get buried fast nowadays...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Nice additions, A&B! I love the college jersey numbered card pickup! Very neat.

Thank you NineOf! As do I! I wish I could find them all! LOL but in time I will Wink

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Man, threads get buried fast nowadays...

I know its scary! Its a good thing there is 50 pages to keep it safe lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

And a good ole update:

/50 (these we're redemptions)
[Image: BurtonAuto50.jpg]

Sweet Donruss Classics auto card, A&B! Is that a new addition? I don't remember seeing one of those.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Sweet Donruss Classics auto card, A&B! Is that a new addition? I don't remember seeing one of those.

Thanks buddy, I actually have 3 Classics Autos two that are numbered /50 and one that is numbered /10. These are rare cards so they pop up once a year if that lol. Just like Donruss Threads RC Auto /50 also a redemption and scarce.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Sweet Donruss Classics auto card, A&B! Is that a new addition? I don't remember seeing one of those.

Thanks buddy, I actually have 3 Classics Autos two that are numbered /50 and one that is numbered /10. These are rare cards so they pop up once a year if that lol. Just like Donruss Threads RC Auto /50 also a redemption and scarce.

Woops. Looks like I need to look over your collection again...

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Woops. Looks like I need to look over your collection again...

You and me both! It suprises me how many cards I actually have of him everytime I look through the whole page. lol

New pickup! Great one too.

"Tre Easy!!" Inscription! I love these.

For $13 delivered

[Image: Bn-H52kKGrHqUOKkMEtl1826egBLlqh3G2r.jpg]

Second pickup today and another great one!

Exquisite RC Auto 14/150! Jersey Number Smile

For 24.50

[Image: Bn0sHCgBWkKGrHqMH-DsEtsiPfjBLlCYFom.jpg]