`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW Addition:

#1 card and a freebie to boot!

2006 Ultimate Collection Mark Brunell (#1/525)!!!!! This was from the generousity of Tyler (aka Trading Card Central's Broscards aka The Meachem Collector aka the guy from ATM Sportscards) -- thank you very much! #1s and jersey # cards are the best type of serial numbered cards to have!

[Image: 2006ultimate1-525.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

An auto that was a steal

1999 SP Signature GOLD Auto...the seller didn't list as gold and the card was part of a two card deal, so I essentila snagged it for less than 10% BV...these Gold Autos have gone for $20-50 in the past.

[Image: 1999spgoldauto.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Awesome update, jaderock! That is a great looking auto card!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T!!!
---

Today's Addition:

Here's a card with both New Orleans Saints Super Bowl QBs!!!

2003 Donruss Elite Masks of Steel Drew Brees, Mark Brunell and Quincy Carter (#/25)!!!

[Image: 2003elitemasksofsteel25.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Last #d card

2002 Donruss Classics Past and Present Jersey (#400/400)

[Image: 2002classicspastpresent400400.jpg]

Today's addition:

Autograph 8x10

Used to belong to a cop in FLA; picture is badly faded but the signature is still very good!

[Image: brunell19968x10.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

2006 Topps Heritage TTM Auto

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2006ttmheritage.jpg]

Today's Addition

Auto

2000 UD Ionix Green UD Authentics Auto (#/25)

[Image: 200ionixgreenauto25.jpg]

Wow, jaderock!!! That UD Authentics auto card is really sweet. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T
---

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

2001 Topps Heritage TTM Auto!

[Image: 2001ttmheritge.jpg]