`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Awesome auto card, jaderock! Have you ever missed a day of updates?! Your collection is beyond words!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

jaderock Wrote:Originally I had a Mark Brunell Thread that I started back in July of 2005 (several months after I brought my private collection online. I ended the 1st thread in Sept 2005 and started my second thread "Pics of my (Mark Brunell) collection" on October 5, 2005. It lasted for over 1 3/4 years with 90 pages of responses and over 21,000 views. Unfortunately, the Beckett Webmaster cleaned the forums and deleted all my post that were made before 3/15/2007. In addition, you couldn't reply to the thread unless you hit "quote". Here was The "Original" Pics of my collection thread (well what's left of it). I have another Brunell thread that has all the scans from 1/1/2006 on another site. Anyway, my main purpose of the previous threads and this current thread is to let members (both new and old) know that I am a die hard Mark Brunell fan. I collect most items with Brunell likeness on it provided it is within REASON. I know of several #1/1s out there that I am unable to obtain as well as several oddball cards...in due time perhaps. I'll update this threads as often as possible. The Ultimate Mark Brunell Collection

Nice pic ups.
Edit: Need to resize the pic please - it is too large for a sig pic.

Looking for Peyton Manning autos and Rcs. PLMK if you have one.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx189/OSUFan004/

NineOf Wrote:Awesome auto card, jaderock! Have you ever missed a day of updates?! Your collection is beyond words!!!

Once or twice I think Sad

---

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Gold Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb and Mark Brunell (#1/25)!!!

[Image: 2002crowntriplethreads1-25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

VERY sweet card, jaderock! You can't go wrong with a multiplayer card. The number is sweet too!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Nioneof!
---

Today's Addition:

Patch card

2002 Piece of the Game 1st Down Jersey (Pro Bowl Game Partial Star Patch) #/250

[Image: 2002potg1st2502color.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Glad to help with your amazing collection.
Favre's True Cardboard Gems

favremegacolect Wrote:Glad to help with your amazing collection.

Thanks...between what I wanted and what you wanted it ended up in the middle Wink
--

Today's Addition:

1999 Playoff Absolute Die Cut Honors Silver (#/100)! I liked the 1998 version (looks almost identical, but was not serial # and a 1:7200 packs pull) 1999 versions really killed a good idea...with a red version (#/200), silver (#/100) and a gold version (#/25)

[Image: 1999abshonorssilver.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:1999 versions really killed a good idea...with a red version (#/200), silver (#/100) and a gold version (#/25)

The multiple parallels of a card always kill a good idea, at least for me they do! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Today's (actually Yesterday's) Addition...possibly new???

Jersey Variant

2002 Upper Deck MVP Souvenirs - the card states "Practice Jersey" on back which this one is, but all previous samples that I have are from a "regular" jersey...very odd!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!
[Image: 2002udmvpsouvenirspracticejersey.jpg]

Have you ever shown Mark Brunell your collection?  I woulld like to see his response!  Or maybe i missed it because you have SO MANY AWESOME cards!!!!!  Last time i check, Mark Brunell had more yards than Brady!  This is my first look at your collection, and all i can say is WOW!  Keep it coming!
Thank you Blaynero!!!
[Image: rangers2.jpg]

Looking for Rams, Mavs, DeJuan Blair, Jonny Flynn, Yoennis
Cespedes, Lena Blackburne, Kurt Warner, and Ken Griffey Jr.