`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

nittany13 Wrote:
Just out of curiousity do you also have the Brunell redemption card? I don't have one I just thought I would ask because the registry lists both the 23KT Gold and the aforementioned redemption card and the latter is unpriced most likely due to scarcity.

I guess I gotta buy some boxes of this product now...add this to my wantlist...thanks...what other product does Collins and Brunell have in common that I need to know about??? Thanks....this fact flew over my head for 12 YEARS!!!
---
Today's Item:

1996 Unopen pack of Flickball!

[Image: flickballsheet.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

duch2izback Wrote:Jaderock, I'm not sure if I asked you this before, but do you have the Brunell 1999 Corvette car with the backing card?

Got a couple of those...they're cute and chick magnets!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Picture:

1996 Pro Stamps Sheet - Jaguars Team

[Image: 1996prostampsjags.jpg]

A completely awesome collection.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Thanks
---

Today's item:

1996 Pro Stamps Assortment which includes Alonzo Spellman, William Floyd, Andre Reed, Trent Dilfer, David Palmer, and on the backside (not scanned) Gary Brown, Mario Bates, Shannon Sharpe, Tony Martin, Tony Boselli and Ben Coates

[Image: 1996prostampsasst.jpg]

Today's item:

1998 Locker Room Heroes of the Football Stickers which includes Steve Young, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Terry Glenn and Neil Smith!

[Image: 1998lockerroom.jpg]

Today's item:

1998 Heroes of the Locker Room Stamps/Stickers includes John Elway, Dan Marino, Kordell Stewart, Jeff George and Drew Bledsoe

[Image: 1998stampwmarino.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

2003 Prestige Backfield Tandems Dual Jersey (#11/400)
[Image: 2003prestigebackfieldtandems11.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

In Person Auto

1997 Donruss Preferred National Treasure IP Auto!
[Image: 1997donrusspreferredauto.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Auto 8x10 photo

In Washington Redskins uniform

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: redskinauto.jpg]