`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Printing Plate

The other front plate!!!

[Image: y3kfrontprintnignplate.jpg]

welcome to the family jaderock!!! brunell signs w/ the black and gold today!!

vaughn Wrote:welcome to the family jaderock!!! brunell signs w/ the black and gold today!!
Hope Brees breaks a leg! j/k ! It'll surprize me if he makes it onto the 53 man roster at the start of the year!

BTW - how McAllister's recover coming along?
--

Today's addition!

2004 Ultimate Collection Jersey Gold (Patch Variant) #/25

[Image: 2004ultimategoldpatch25.jpg]

TOday's NEW addition:

Proof Card

From 1997 Collector's Edge (Excalibur, I believe...) - Looks like a dinosaur's about ready to eat Brunell :LOL:

[Image: 1997ceproof.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
vaughn Wrote:welcome to the family jaderock!!! brunell signs w/ the black and gold today!!
Hope Brees breaks a leg! j/k ! It'll surprize me if he makes it onto the 53 man roster at the start of the year!

BTW - how McAllister's recover coming along?
--

Today's addition!

2004 Ultimate Collection Jersey Gold (Patch Variant) #/25

[Image: 2004ultimategoldpatch25.jpg]

haha, i think brunell will make the roster... he gives a legimate chance in a short term situation. Deuce is saying he'll be ready for camp... we'll see i guess... i hope he does great but i have gone ahead and made peace with him not cmoing back...

btw, i love that 2004 ult coll. patch set...what a patch!!!

Today's NEW addition:

One EXPENSIVE tshirt!!!!! $120 with shipping!!!!

A tye dye Washington Redskins 75th Anniversary t-shirt 1932-2007

Autographs include: Jason Campbell, Fred Smoot, Chris Samuels, Todd Wade, Chris Wilson, Phillip Daniels, Laron Landry, Mark Brunell, Pete Kendall, Ernest Byner, Jason Fabini, Brandon Lloyd, Ethan Albright, Keenan McCardell, Carlos Rogers, London, Fletcher, Shawn Springs + about 5 others

Cool piece as the seller included pictures of this shirt getting signed by many palyers

[Image: tshirt.jpg]
[Image: shirtf.jpg]
[Image: shirtb.jpg]

Hey bro I saw you selling a 1/1 Topps vault Lofa. Lmk if you see anything in my bucket for it. Sweet shirt bye thy way and how did you find that Lofa:?:

Today's Addition:

Oversized card

1997 Score Board Playbook By the Numbers Magnified GOLD (#/200)...card measures 3"x4 1/2"

Very underrated and very rare set!

[Image: mag.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:TOday's NEW addition:

Proof Card

From 1997 Collector's Edge (Excalibur, I believe...) - Looks like a dinosaur's about ready to eat Brunell :LOL:

[Image: 1997ceproof.jpg]
craziest looking card ever

what were they thinkin?!? haha

Today's Addition

1998 Playoff Prestige Gold Parallel (#/25)...when parallels actually meant something to a collector and the hobby!

[Image: 1998prestigeGOLD25.jpg]