`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's New Addition

UNCUT SHEET

2000 Pacific Paramount Zoned In 36 Cart Complete Set...Players on the shett include: Jamal Lewis, Jake Plummer, Peyton Manning, Marcus Robinson, Brian Griese, Ron Dayne, Chad Pennington, Donovan McNabb, Plaxico Burress, Jerry Rice, etc...

[Image: 2000zonedin.jpg]

Awesome Awesome stuff as always. You have one heck of a Brunell collection. You have inspired me to do my own thread like you have here. It is truly a great accomplishment what you have acquired over the years. I hope mine turns out half as good as yours did. Best of luck on future additions.

The only Rob Johnson cards I see anymore are the ones in your uncut sheets! :lol:

wow. you mean you still don't have all of his cards yet? lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always impressive to see your collection additions.

Barry Sanders=G.O.A.T - glad you feel that way...good luck on your Barry Sanders journey...NEVER give up!
---
J-Rob7 - I never knew RJ would be on insert cards, but there he is!!! Sometimes the choice selection for insert sets just don't make sense.
---
bjavillonar - I wish I did, then I could stop posting...so if ya want to see that happen help me find my wantlist cards Smile I've been stuck on 95% for the last 3 years...only oddballs, sheets, premium #s, patch variants are keeping me going at this point...when I actually DO get an item off the wantlist it's like "Holy smokes"!
---
Steve Young Collector - thanks, I appreciate it.

-----

Today's NEW addition:

Should be a UNCUT SHEET, but it's late and I don't want to bust the sheets out, take pictures and crop them right now...so instead here's a AUTO Card.

Although he's "over the hill", Brunell charging $45 for a flat item is pretty expensive! Here's the ticket from the Chantilly, VA show from 2006 - His autograph hasn't changed a bit since 1997.

1997 Donruss Studio 8x10 Red Zone Masterpiece In Person AUTO

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: brunellticket-1.jpg]
[Image: brunell8-10.jpg]

Today's Addition...not new but a toughie!

1998 SPX Finite Sixth Sense Spectrum Brunell (#/25)...this was one BEAUTIFUL SET back in the days!

[Image: 1998spx25.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

1999 Bowman Gold Refractor (#1/25)

[Image: Brunell19991-25.jpg]

Thanks for lookig and keep on jadeROCKing!

Today's NEW addition:

Signed Photo

From his Charity...a Washington Redskins 8x10 Auto Photo!

[Image: brunell8x10-1.jpg]

Dude, your collection of Brunell's is most impressive set I think I have ever seen. Keep up the great work.