`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That’s awesome, very impressive discipline on both the buying and selling end.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
What's your ebay ID? Maybe we can support your Brunell addiction.

Nice addition, Classics is one product that I haven't gotten. Maybe I'll pickup some singles here or there. Happy New Year.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Thanks all...ebay ID: jaderock
---

Today's NEW addition:

1st Prizm of 2023!

2023 Panini Prizm FOTL Blue Shimmer Mark Brunell #14/25 ...only 53 more to go!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!

[Image: o0lwku11.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

DBN Case Breaker: "and next, we have the FOTL Exclusive - Mark Brunell - oh no, that isn't good, I mean what a GEM FIRE BANGER, Mark Brunelli, everyone"

DBN Case Break Buyer "At least, I'll be able to sell this card to Jaderock and get some money back."

Way to go Jaderock. You should have the biggest rainbow ever shortly.

(01-09-2024, 08:59 PM)jaderock Wrote: 2023 Panini Prizm FOTL Blue Shimmer Mark Brunell #14/25 ...only 53 more to go!
Good luck with the Quest!
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

UGH! Sportscardalbum has been down for over a week...what's a good photo hosting site? Photobucket charges $14/month for hosting.
---
Today's NEW addition WITHOUT photos (links to photos tho!)

1/1

From the generosity of Bob, aka 0264 roadrunner1964, who somehow found it in the wild! 2021 Panini Mosaic No Huddle Black Disco #1/1! This helps me "complete" the Mosaic Raibow as it was 1 of 3 1/1s in that set! Bob is such a great friend and person!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!
https://ibb.co/Xshmkw7
https://ibb.co/WktzGv1
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

imgbb.com is what I use

Easy and free, check it out

THANK YOU RJ!
--
Here's the pictures of the #1/1 from Bob. Mr264!
[Image: IMG-8623.jpg]
[Image: IMG-8624.jpg]