`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That is, indeed, an effing Gem Fire Banger, bro.

Let's gooooooooooooo

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
The signage is definitely nteresting.

Although they could have made it so much more interesting - there are so many much more interesting signs

https://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/pdfs/2009r1r2..._index.htm

The warning and information signs especially have some designs that would have been quite fun

rj - haha
---
ZSD - yikes
---
Today's NEW addition

Disco Fever baby!

2021 Panini Mosaic Gold Disco Mark Brunell #7/10

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: td3dq544.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

At this point i assume you are Mr. Brunell himself!!!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

(10-13-2022, 03:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: rj - haha
---
ZSD - yikes
---
Today's NEW addition

Disco Fever baby!

2021 Panini Mosaic Gold Disco Mark Brunell #7/10

[Image: td3dq544.jpg]
Really nice pickup, although, I really thought it would have been Jersey #.....but 7 is cool too Wink
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

yabbi - haha (actually some of the memorabilia I got were originally from his storage locker he sold off).
---
Speak - love #8s, maybe down the line.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Another gimmicky card

2021 Panini Donruss Optic Freedom (or Candy Cane) Mark Brunell

[Image: 60k2r01r.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

The Candy Cane stripes could also be Barber Pole - thus confusing the Gem Fire Banger Bros who likely have never seen a barber shop with a barber pole.

(10-19-2022, 08:39 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The Candy Cane stripes  could also be Barber Pole - thus confusing the Gem Fire Banger Bros who likely have never seen a barber shop with a barber pole.
Let's effing go, bros.

(10-19-2022, 08:39 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The Candy Cane stripes  could also be Barber Pole - thus confusing the Gem Fire Banger Bros who likely have never seen a barber shop with a barber pole.
You might need to add blue to make it a barber pole-- but then the Bros would consider it the American Flag.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-19-2022, 01:04 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: You might need to add blue to make it a barber pole-- but then the Bros would consider it the American Flag.
That would be effing fire if they did that, bros.

Let's goooooooooooooo