`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(08-18-2022, 06:53 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

SP

2021 Panini Prizm Red & Black Checkerboard Mark Brunell. Both Checkerboard parallels are considered SSP and Case Hits which make these really RARE! However, production on this product must be in OVERDRIVE even compared to last year. There has been nearly 10 each listed on ebay already this year whereas the Black/White from 2020 took 2 years for 10 to show up.

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: 224w7762.jpg]
Waiting on RJ to comment here - I don't want to steal his thunder Wink
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(08-18-2022, 07:02 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Waiting on RJ to comment here - I don't want to steal his thunder Wink
Checkmate Bro! Checkmate!

Sorry, couldn't resist with the Chess Board parallel!

(08-18-2022, 08:52 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Checkmate Bro! Checkmate!

Sorry, couldn't resist with the Chess Board parallel!
Checkmate gem fire absolute banger!!!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Ok - you guys are nuts - haha!
--
Today's NEW Addition:

Jaguar Paw!!!!

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Team Logo Mark Brunell #/25 - Love this set!

[Image: 95u225b4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Is that logo upside down in the card?

Sweet patch!
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

ZSD - no
---
dmc913 - holy smokes - a Zereoue supercollector sighting! Hope all is well with you, family and collection!
---
Today's NEW update:

From 45 at the start, now down to 4 remaining to complete the Prizm rainbow. It would be down to 3 except a Forest Camo #/15 is currently lost in the USPS system since July 18th when the last scan was registered. And honestly, it could've been down to ONE if I didn't cheap out on bidding on 2 others. But here we are at 4 last ones that I need.

Here's the TMall (Asia Exclusive) Red and Yellow Parallel #/39 (currently not listed in Beckett)

[Image: r7e6s9j9.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I actually really like that parallel. I wish more parallels would do solid color mixing like that.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

CMC- I agree!
---
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2021 Panini Legacy Legends Blue Autograph Mark Brunell #1/3

[Image: 919dq196.jpg]

Nice looking card, I really liked Legacy 2021, just wish the QC was a tad better with centering.......well I guess that's with all Panini products these days. Nice add!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears