`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW Additions:

#1/1 and jersey #s!

Received a Christmas package from Bob (aka 0264 roadrunner1964) and holy smokes it blew my mind away!

Look at the goodies he sent my way...I was screaming uncontrollably like a teenage girl at a BTS concert.

1st Up are TWO autographs from 2020 Illusions Trophy Collection Signatures Black (#/50) and Gold (#/25) Parallels - both serial #11 (Brunell's College and Saints Jersey #)

[Image: d4oda7i7.JPG]

Next...drum roll... 3 Autographs from 2020 Zenith Z-Graphs Base Copper (#8/25 - Jersey #), Gold (#4/5) and PLATINUM (#1/1) Oh my Goodness. Bob is the BEST collecting buddy one can have! Thank you!!! 

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!
[Image: e5b5z5zh.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Holy cow! Congrats!

Thanks Nate
---

Happy holidays to all!

Today's NEW additions:

More colors of the Mosaic rainbow

2020 Panini Mosaic Mark Brunell Fluorescent Mosaic Parallels

Top row: Orange Fluorescent #/25 and Gold Fluorescent #/20,
Bottom Row: Blue Fluorescent #/15 and Pink Fluorescent #/10

[Image: 8p07reo5.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Happy New Years to all!

Today's NEW Additions:

More Colors of the 2020 Mosaic Rainbow

Top Row: Blue Mosaic #/99, Red Mosaic #/80 and Pink Mosaic #/49
Bottom Row: White Mosaic #/25 and Gold Mosaic #/17 (should be #/10, but cards #1-100 where stamped as if it was Gold Wave and vise versa)

[Image: 762laf7l.JPEG]

Wow!!! I thought I was the only one. Back in the day Brunell was my favorite player. My first year playing tackle football my team was the Jaguars, and it was the year that Brunell lead the Jags to the AFC championship.

I was only 10, so I didn't have a ton of money to buy cards. I am certain you have every card in my collection. Just looking through your post was a special treat, as the cards you have been showing off were the cards I could only dream about owning then.

I can't wait to see what your next acquired card will be.
PC: Any and all Lions!  ++Calvin ++Stafford ++Galloday ++Swift    +Tomlinson +Brunell    ++memorabilia/autos/RC

WevoFlashBack Wrote:Wow!!! I thought I was the only one. Back in the day Brunell was my favorite player. My first year playing tackle football my team was the Jaguars, and it was the year that Brunell lead the Jags to the AFC championship.

I was only 10, so I didn't have a ton of money to buy cards. I am certain you have every card in my collection.  Just looking through your post was a special treat, as the cards  you have been showing off were the cards I could only dream about owning then.

I can't wait to see what your next acquired card will be.
Welcome to the forums...glad someone likes my thread   Tongue

---
Today's NEW Addition:

Custom Cards!

Jordan, aka jplarson, sent me TWO sweeeeeet custom art PATCH cards! The white one is GLOW IN THE DARK! Really cool idea!
Thank you - these will make great additions to my collection!

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: c16k3558.JPG]

Today's Update:

Since I posted the rainbow elsewhere, I just wanted to make sure it's here as well.

It's 29 of 32 cards

2020 Panini Mosaic Rainbow Set - missing 2 #1/1s and a Peacock!

Top Row: Base, Silver Mosaic, Red Mosaic, Green Mosaic and Pink Mosaic
2nd Row: Silver Prism, Blue Reactive, Gold Reactive, Green Reactive and Orange Reactive
3rd Row: Blue Mosaic #/99, Red Mosaic #/80, Pink Mosaic #/49, White Mosaic #/25 and Gold Mosaic #/17 (should be #/10, but cards #1-100 where stamped as if it was Gold Wave and vise versa)
4th Row: Orange Fluorescent #/25, Gold Fluorescent #/20, Blue Fluorescent #/15, Pink Fluorescent #/10 and Genesis (SP)
5th Row: No Huddle Disco, Blue No Huddle Disco #/75, Purple No Huddle Disco #/50, Pink No Huddle Disco #/20, Gold No Huddle Disco #/10
Bottom Row: White Sparkle #/20*, Gold Wave #/10, Gold and Black Mosaic #/8 and Nebula Mosaic #1/1

[Image: fj612s06.jpg]

Just looking through your posts over the years brings back so many memories. I remember drooling over some of these cards 20+ years ago. Fleer Mystique! I forgot all about that set.

I was wondering - as of right now Jan/21 how "complete" is your Brunell collection? It has to be over 95%
PC: Any and all Lions!  ++Calvin ++Stafford ++Galloday ++Swift    +Tomlinson +Brunell    ++memorabilia/autos/RC

32 is a ridiculous number of parallels. Having 29 is very impressive. Hopefully the last three aren't in cases people are hoarding for the future.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Wevo - with new cards and the # of 1/1s on that list in 2017 to 2020 - the completion % dropped a bit from 97% to about 95% at this moment - 80% of the cards I need are #1/1s.
---
foley - it was a FUN chase!
--
Today's NEW addition:

A retail SP exclusive

2020 Prizm Black and White Checker Mark Brunell - this card came to me via the generosity of Steve, aka footbal, longtime member here on Beckett forums. He asked for nothing in return, just if I needed it! Thank you kind sir!

[Image: 75vgy8je.jpg]