`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I didn't realize they made more than one of each of those Gem Collection aftermarket "1 of 1"s. I am not shocked, but am surprised they didn't at least change the color of the foil if they used more than 1 of a particular card. Are you sure the 2 you found have the same color foil, as I know they made a silver, gold, and prismatic version, and apparently a red (or ruby) version based on the picture you shared.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
djohn - since you asked...here is the one example I found of Quincy Morgan.

[Image: EPSON202_zps10c0lpxh.jpg]

---
Today's Addition:

Rare Dual Auto

2004 SP Authentic Extra Significance Gold Dual Signature Autographs of Mark Brunell and Joe Theismann #2/5

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy%205_zpsrke1modh.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW additions:

Cameos

1995 Pinnacle Steve Beuerlein Regular Base and Trophy Collection #137 (Brunell in the background)

[Image: EPSON203%20-%20Copy%205_zpshwaslkjc.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Nothing special, but whoa did it take a lot of effort!

2000 Omega Fourth & Goal Red Parallel #12/25! This was an ebay purchase that took a month and 3 tries before I got it. Seller listed it as an auction and I won. Then the follwoing week it was relisted it as a Buy It Now which I promptly bought as well. The 2nd listing was a mistake and the seller assured me it was sent...after 18 days, seller just refunded me when the card did not arrive. A couple of weeks later it was relisted as an auction again, I bid and ask the seller what was up. Seller said card was undeliverable due to address getting wet and returned to him. He ended the listing and I finally got the card...glad I did Smile

[Image: EPSON203%20-%20Copy%203_zpsgagoxxpt.jpg]

Sweet add! That card knew where it belonged Wink

(06-19-2015, 02:37 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's Addition:

Nothing special, but whoa did it take a lot of effort!

2000 Omega Fourth & Goal Red Parallel #12/25! This was an ebay purchase that took a month and 3 tries before I got it. Seller listed it as an auction and I won. Then the follwoing week it was relisted it as a Buy It Now which I promptly bought as well. The 2nd listing was a mistake and the seller assured me it was sent...after 18 days, seller just refunded me when the card did not arrive. A couple of weeks later it was relisted as an auction again, I bid and ask the seller what was up. Seller said card was undeliverable due to address getting wet and returned to him. He ended the listing and I finally got the card...glad I did Smile

[Image: EPSON203%20-%20Copy%203_zpsgagoxxpt.jpg]
That's crazy! I admire your persistence...I would've been ready to strangle him lol. Awesome collection!

(06-20-2015, 11:21 AM)savagenate Wrote: That's crazy! I admire your persistence...I would've been ready to strangle him lol. Awesome collection!
Well done Jaderock. Did you tell him to use a regular pen if the seller does handwritten addressing, and put a strip of sticky tape over the writing to avoid the ravages of monsoons that plague California in 2015!!! I assume he had a typed return label so USPS could return it to him. LoL

Thanks coltsfan!
savagenate...persistence and patience is key to many acquisitions.
ginge...I wish rain would hit California in moderation (we really, really need it) Smile
--

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card - from a HEAVY smokers house (ICK!)...funny how the card in teambag was fine, but man a month later and inside his bubble mailer still smells like hell!

2000 Donruss Elite Down and Distance 3rd Down #1/77...slabbed by Champs as Mint + 9.5 (who are they?!?)

[Image: EPSON203%20-%20Copy_zpsfgwfdowo.jpg]

Sweet editions!! Congrats!! I don't think there is much out there that you don't have! lmao!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Pudge...no there isn't much left, but the hunt continues!
---

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2001 Vanguard Bombs Away #1/999

[Image: EPSON203%20-%20Copy%202_zpstkw9bk20.jpg]