`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Another Gem Mint 10? Show off!! Lol. Keep rollin' jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
How about another?!?
--
Today's Addition:

PSA 10 RC

1993 Classic Gold RC #88 PSA 10 Gem Mint (My 2nd one!)

[Image: psa001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(04-18-2011, 01:27 PM)nineof Wrote: Another Gem Mint 10? Show off!! Lol. Keep rollin' jaderock!
You JUST had 2 call him a show off didnt you ^

(04-18-2011, 09:39 PM)jaderock Wrote: How about another?!?
Keep 'em coming, jaderock! Who doesn't like Gem Mints? Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks y'all
---

Today's NEW addition:

Last # card

2006 Score Select Red Zone (#25/25)!!

[Image: 2006ScoreSelectred2525.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

sick stuff man as always. was wondering what it would take to buy that 97 finest atomic collins from you.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

I like the last number of a print run. Good luck with the "quad" jaderock!

(04-19-2011, 10:35 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: sick stuff man as always. was wondering what it would take to buy that 97 finest atomic collins from you.
PM me an offer
--
Today's addition:

#d Parallel

2006 Topps Black (#/51)

[Image: a001-Copy5.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Almost a great one!

Got this off of a site and they said in the description it was #8/50 (his jersey #). The scan wasn't clear, but I still got it anyway. When it got here it was #33/50 - it WAS the card in the scan (same card chipping)! What a major bummer!

2004 UD Foundation Patch (#/50)!

[Image: a001-Copy-2.jpg]

That is a bummer, jaderock! I'd be seriously disappointed if I was expecting a jersey numbered card and something else showed up. At least the patch is nice on it though...