`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow! very impressive man. I'm diggin' those gloves and that new jersey. This collection just keeps gettin' better and better. Keep up the good work and GO HUSKIES!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(03-11-2011, 12:02 AM)sports_guy21 Wrote: Wow! very impressive man. I'm diggin' those gloves and that new jersey. This collection just keeps gettin' better and better. Keep up the good work and GO HUSKIES!
Thanks!

--

Today's NEW addition:

Photo 8x10

From the Sporting News Archives a photo from 1990 of Mark Brunell in his Washington Huskies Uniform!

[Image: bw.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Gu card

1997 Collector's Edge Extreme Game Gear Quads Jersey... What someone did in 1997 has sledom been duplicated since. The front as a plastic clear coating that goes over the entire card front...making it impossible to fake. Why couldn't Playoff, Upper Deck and Panini do that?!?

[Image: b002-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW CAddition:

Wire Photo

From the Sporting News Archives a photo from 1995 of Mark Brunell

[Image: bm.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Auto Photo

2010 New York Jets Autographed Photo 8 x 10

[Image: nyj001.jpg]

(03-07-2011, 10:21 PM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks Gonzo!
---
Today's NEW addition:

OFF the Needlist!!! Yoohoooo!

1996 Topps Stadium Club Sunday Night Redemption #Week 16!!! Waited 15 years to see one and grabbed it right away!!!

[Image: sunday001-Copy.jpg][Image: sunday002.jpg]
Congrats on getting a long awaited need Smile

Really like that sideline shirt, too.

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Today's Addition

Patch

2002 Fleer Authentix Stadium Classics 3 Color Jersey and Seat!
For a while, I thought I wasn't going to get it. After 3 1/2 weeks I asked and received a refund. Another week goes by and it finally shows up and I was more than happy to pay again! Whew!!!

[Image: lk001-Copy.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Game Used Football card

1997 Collector's Edge Personal Victory Game Used Football (#/200)

[Image: b002-Copy2.jpg]

(03-08-2011, 07:47 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Variant on a variant!

1997 Topps Finest Gold Atomic Refractor Non Die Cut Full Color and Washed Out versions!

[Image: b001-Copy-2.jpg]
1997 Topps Finest Gold Atomic Refractor Non Die Cut Full Color and Washed Out versions!

I know what these are up until -> Non Die Cut Full Color and Washed Out versions! What ?

Today's Addition:

Jersey/Shoe

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jersey and Shoe (#/100)

[Image: as001-Copy2.jpg]