`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Nice in-person auto card, jaderock! Why do I get the strange feeling that you have more IP autos than I do regular base cards of my guy?!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
T -that was funny!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2002 Pacific Exclusive Panel Mark Brunell and Trent Green

[Image: 2002exclusivetrentgreen.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Patch Color Variant

2002 LCM Mirror Blue White, Yellow, Black Patch (#/50)!!

[Image: 2002lcmblue3c.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Sweet 3-color patch, jaderock!!! Chasing jersey variations is hardcore!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW Addition:

Panel

2002 Pacific Exclusive Panel Mark Brunell and Travis Prentice!

[Image: 2002exclusiveprentice.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Off the wantlist (sort of)!

1997 Jaguars 5"x8" Team Issue Autographed...the original issue was not autographed but this one is making it a bonus...but I still need a Team Issue without the auto! Still a major addition...the 1st one I've seen in 13+ years!

[Image: 1997jaguarstemaissue-musthave.jpg]

Very cool addition, jaderock! I hope you don't have to wait another 13 years to get the regular version. It's kind of funny how the in-person auto version showed up before the regular one did. That seems to happen more often than not though.

Today's NEW addition:

From uncut sheet!

2002 Pacific Exclusive Mark Brunell partial cut

[Image: 2002exclusive.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2000 Absolute Leather and Lace Football (#8/350)!!!

[Image: 2000absll8-350.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2000 Absolute Leather and Lace Football (#8/350)!!!

[Image: 2000absll8-350.jpg]

woot woot....jersey #d....emoticon