`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2019 Panini Impeccable Inkpeccable Duals Autographs Fred Taylor & Mark Brunell #8/25! Took awhile to get one of these as I've missed out on the 1st 4-5 that hit ebay.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: y4l1nlpi.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Guy that had that one clearly had you in mind as the price was so high initially on it with the multiple times it was listed before the price was lowered
(02-01-2020, 07:47 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2019 Panini Impeccable Inkpeccable Duals Autographs Fred Taylor & Mark Brunell #8/25! Took awhile to get one of these as I've missed out on the 1st 4-5 that hit ebay.

[Image: y4l1nlpi.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

ft28jags - true, but once lowered, it was reasonable. So happy I got one cause I keep loosing the other ones Sad
---
just a note to all, I finally gave in to photobucket and got a month's subscription to have my pictures reappear. Will try and save all 3000+ pics on my computer. So if you never seen the 1st 100+ pages from the mid-2000s, now is the time before they disappear again March 6th!!!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I absolutely agree. There are some duals of those two i still need myself
(02-07-2020, 10:55 PM)jaderock Wrote: ft28jags - true, but once lowered, it was reasonable. So happy I got one cause I keep loosing the other ones Sad
---
just a note to all, I finally gave in to photobucket and got a month's subscription to have my pictures reappear. Will try and save all 3000+ pics on my computer. So if you never seen the 1st 100+ pages from the mid-2000s, now is the time before they disappear again March 6th!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Today's NEW addition:

2017 Panini Limited Dual Autograph Brunell and Taylor #1/15

[Image: 16wlh91i.jpg]

Awesome adds! I saw in another group you did a Packer a guy a favor and gave up one of your precious cards lol. You da man!

Thanks Nate

---

Today's Addition:

Jersey # card

2001 Upper Deck SP Game Used Authentic Fabric Jersey Auto Mark Brunell 08/25

[Image: 7cymo744.jpg]

(02-16-2020, 07:50 PM)jaderock Wrote: 2001 Upper Deck SP Game Used Authentic Fabric Jersey Auto Mark Brunell 08/25
Love that set!

JP - agreed!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2019 Panini Obsidian Autograph Aurora Yellow 8/10

[Image: 68cr0vvu.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2017 Panini Prestige Legendary Signatures Extra Points Autograph Mark Brunell
#1/1

[Image: mex8246q.jpg]