`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(10-06-2019, 02:02 AM)jaderock Wrote: as you wish!
--

Today's NEW addition:

NEWLY discovered variants

1997 Tracard Mark Brunell Non Autograph Christian card SET #1-6. Originally these cards were ALL autographed and sent to anyone requesting for TTM autos as well as Fan Club members. TWENTY TWO years later I have found these cards as NON autographed versions!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 52sfoysn.jpg]
I have the one on the far left signed, got it TTM back in the day.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
rjcj-the left one was the 1st and most common auto in the series

nate-I do like metal cards (no dinged corners!)

foleyloins-no stats are off by a bit as the % took a small drop since 2017 when 400 or so new cards and about 100 are 1/1s.

--
Today's addition:

Buyback Auto

2004 Ultimate buyback auto 4/13 - enjoyed the buyback cards from Upper Deck for several years.

[Image: 85w1wd2v.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Cameo

2019 Panini Illusions Trophy Collection Wild Card Nick Foles w/ Mark Brunell #/12

[Image: 505940i9.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

1/1

2019 Panini Donruss Press Proof Black Die Cut #1/1

[Image: si99o997.jpg]

Awesome add as always. Good of Panini to be able to continue producing content for the collection. You truly have a unique snapshot of the collecting industry.

Nice add!

Thanks JP and Nate!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Sideline Worn Baseballl Cap

New York Jets "Game Used" Hat!

[Image: gxba78o2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Show Stamped

2000 Vanguard High Voltage 23rd Chicago National Stamp

[Image: u192ty6m.jpg]

(12-08-2019, 09:36 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Show Stamped

2000 Vanguard High Voltage 23rd Chicago National Stamp
That is super cool! I was at that show in 2000 and got Joe Montana's autograph on a football.

(12-08-2019, 09:43 PM)jplarson Wrote: That is super cool! I was at that show in 2000 and got Joe Montana's autograph on a football.
do you still have it?
--
Today's NEW addition:

2019 Need List

I honestly would vote this set as the UGLIEST design in a long time ( 1991 Fleer Football comes to mind). Both Base card and Torch Marks Autos are ugly as hell. The base set has a child like outline of torches and the Auto set has a mini players pic on the bottom half of the card!?! Can't recalll a sticker auto placed in the middle of the card...both are so uninspired and boring. Bring back competition to create innovation.

2019 Panini Passin the Torch Base #/60 and 2019 Passing the Torch Torch Marks Auto #/99

[Image: 6v0g9604.jpg]

[Image: ecq476hk.jpg]