`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent maildays

Recent maildays
When not growing out my Topps Finest football collection, I do like to add my Michael Jordan PC from time-to-time.  I'll never have budget/desire to get the really expensive cards but there's some I remember when they were new that I'd like to have.

RE: Recent maildays
Nice additions. Can't go wrong with SPX and Topps Gold.

Very nice to see you over here in the basketball section!

(07-24-2023, 03:09 PM)akaus Wrote: Nice additions. Can't go wrong with SPX and Topps Gold.
Thanks! Hoping to have a few more MJ maildays over the next couple of months.

(07-24-2023, 04:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Very nice to see you over here in the basketball section!
Thank you! My basketball collecting window was admittedly short. Growing up in Chicago, it was easy collecting the Bulls. Basically ran from 1990-91 Hoops - 1998-99 Upper Deck Ovation.

(07-24-2023, 06:22 PM)jplarson Wrote: Thanks!  Hoping to have a few more MJ maildays over the next couple of months.

Thank you!  My basketball collecting window was admittedly short.  Growing up in Chicago, it was easy collecting the Bulls.  Basically ran from 1990-91 Hoops - 1998-99 Upper Deck Ovation.
Well, if you had to pick one era of the Bulls to concentrate on, that would be a solid contender.

One of the worst mistakes I ever made on DBay was selling an entire binder of MJ cards for $21.

(07-25-2023, 09:37 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, if you had to pick one era of the Bulls to concentrate on, that would be a solid contender.

One of the worst mistakes I ever made on DBay was selling an entire binder of MJ cards for $21.
Aw man that stinks.  Definitely cards I let go I wish I could have back but on the balance I feel pretty good Smile.

Another recent one:

Man, I wish Upper Deck still had a license. They do a nice job.

Very nice!

I’m starting to get into Stadium Club these days.

(08-01-2023, 10:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Very nice!

I’m starting to get into Stadium Club these days.
Thanks!  They are quite cheap for how cool they are.  I think the same of the early Fleer Ultra cards.

New stuff in today!

Along with that graded card previously, that's all the 1995-96 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Player's Club parallels now.  Then there's the 1997-98 Upper Deck Collector's Choice The Jordan Dynasty #J5 serial numbered 11,728/23,000... which for Collector's Choice is pretty good!  I have the #1 BGS set registry (I'm the only one lol!!) for The Jordan Dynasty but I had #J5 graded as authentic a long time ago because I wanted to see what the blue flip looked like.  I should have tested with a different card because it's a drain on the registry GPA.  I plan to get it graded so that all 5 can have a numerical grade.

Finally there's a 1997-98 Metal Universe Championship Preview #23.  I got it because it looks super cool.  It's got an unfortunate corner bend but it's not super noticeable when it's sleeved in a top loader.

Thanks for looking!