IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent maildays

RE: Recent maildays
Nice MJ Bangers!

Some recent MJ adds.  Really excited to add the Finest, Champions of the Court, and the UD3.  They all look way better in hand.

[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: bgs10.jpg]

Nice MJ bangers, bro

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let’s gooooooooo

I bought the 1988 as a kid and traded for the 1987 a few years back … just need to add the good ol’ 86 now!

Maybe someday.

(01-07-2024, 03:59 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Let’s gooooooooo

I bought the 1988 as a kid and traded for the 1987 a few years back … just need to add the good ol’ 86 now!

Maybe someday.
Thanks!  I'd love to add an 87 and also someday an 86 Smile.  Some updates for me:

Nice SPX gold. I love the Center Stage insert also.

(01-12-2024, 10:06 AM)akaus Wrote: Nice SPX gold. I love the Center Stage insert also.
Thanks! When I'm picking up BGS MJ cards, I always factor in "how much would it cost to ship and grade if I purchased raw". It made the SPx an easy buy for me and I don't require Gem Mints in my collection.

It's crazy how sometime raw cards will sell for more than a graded card. I understand that some raw cards might be in better condition, but it seems risky and in my opinion stupid to pay more for a raw card than graded. There is nothing wrong with an 8.5 especially on an SPX die cut card. Nice work once again.

Love those All-Star cards from back in the day!