`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How screwed am I?

How screwed am I?
I can’t believe the massive mistake I made. Paid for $100 express, shipped it insured overnight fed ex. It was signed for and received - but while cleaning up today I realize the email confirmation slip that I taped to the inner box fell off. I emailed support today and called every possible number multiple times. Anyone have any advice on what to do?

Already paid and charged, did online ordering and the return address matches my shipping address. I however did not have an account and it told me one would be provided to me after. Waiting on an email since I sent on 12/2. 

Does anyone know if this means things are progressed using the order number BGS tracker: https://www.beckett.com/tracker

Submission ID is 414732

Thanks in advance for reading and any help. 

RE: How screwed am I?
Update:

Got in touch with Mike Gardner - great customer service on his end. He took down all my information had me send my tracking information and the card in question (luckily it is /10 not a base or un-numbered).

They will have to hand locate it which is a bit scary but I have to give my props to Mike for dealing with this swiftly - answered the call, sent email back within the work day.