`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order # Question

Order # Question
First time using BGS.  I used the online order form and got an email confirmation with submission ID (is this the order # or does that come later?).  Nothing shows in my actual account for the order though.

Does it show up in the account after they receive the card and start processing?

RE: Order # Question
(11-19-2022, 12:40 PM)Permarust Wrote: First time using BGS.  I used the online order form and got an email confirmation with submission ID (is this the order # or does that come later?).  Nothing shows in my actual account for the order though.

Does it show up in the account after they receive the card and start processing?
Correct, you will have an actual order number that shows up later after they start processing the card.

It's been 10 business days since they sent me an email saying that the order had been received.  No order # or anything still.  The service level I used was a 10 -20 business day one.  Any idea if it'll show up or should I be worried?

Wish you the best, I never even received an email stating the received mine. I'm going on 2 plus weeks. The one company I been using I would have the cards back, they just don't have the name yet, but I'm thinking of just sticking with them.

BGS got very poor system and customer service.....