`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can It Get Any Worse?

Can It Get Any Worse?
Panthers trade CMC to 49ers, in exchange for picks in rounds 2, 3, and 4 in 2023 and a 5th in 2024.

Wow. Couldn't even get a first round pick for him (not that the Niners had one, anyway). I wish CMC all the best in a place where he can actually contribute to a potentially winning cause.

Maybe his jerseys go on sale?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Can It Get Any Worse?
Hey, now Chuba can really display his talents full time. Now those GEM MINT BANGERS you got of him will sky rocket in value and really catch fire!!!! Let's efffffffinnng GOOOOO!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(10-21-2022, 08:23 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Hey, now Chuba can really display his talents full time.  Now those GEM MINT BANGERS you got of him will sky rocket in value and really catch fire!!!!  Let's efffffffinnng GOOOOO!!!!
That is certainly one way to look at it. NOW IS THE TIME CHUBA INVESTORS HE IS THE NEXT LEBRON EVEN THOUGH HE PLAYS HOCKEY AND NOT BASKETBALL LETS GOOOOOOO
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-21-2022, 08:43 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: That is certainly one way to look at it. NOW IS THE TIME CHUBA INVESTORS HE IS THE NEXT LEBRON EVEN THOUGH HE PLAYS HOCKEY AND NOT BASKETBALL LETS GOOOOOOO
That's the spirit!!!!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

The Carolina Panthers just announced in a press conference held at a Waffle House that they are hiring Geoff Collins as head coach citing his successful record replacing Matt Rhule at Temple.

(This is a joke to answer the question "could it get any worse?" it is not actually happening)

Of course, I am also expecting RJ to answer the question "can it get any worse?" with "You could be a Lions fan"

(10-21-2022, 10:58 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Of course, I am also expecting RJ to answer the question "can it get any worse?" with "You could be a Lions fan"
The great debate: which cat-themed team is the most miserable? Between the Panthers, Lions, Bengals, and Jaguars, I'd say it's a four-way tie.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-21-2022, 11:30 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: The great debate: which cat-themed team is the most miserable? Between the Panthers, Lions, Bengals, and Jaguars, I'd say it's a four-way tie.
Only one of those four has ever gone 0-16 in a season.

I’ll let you figure out who is who … but yes, I can confirm, it can always be worse.

(Well, I guess technically rock bottom is now 0-17 and nobody has done that yet.)

Carolina "Can it get any worse?"

Detroit: "Hold my beer"

(11-01-2022, 04:02 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Carolina "Can it get any worse?"

Detroit: "Hold my beer"
I mean, the only "plus" players on our roster - i.e., as good or better than most players at their positions - were Hockenson (TE), Sewell (T), Ragnow © and, um, well, Jack Fox (P).

Goff has had his moments but is not a consensus Top 10 QB. He plays like it on some occasions, but not often enough for it to stick.

I mean, I get that Hockenson is obviously on the downside of his career at the ripe old age of 25 ... wait, no he's not.

This trade makes no freaking sense whatsoever.

All the remedial Lions fans (believe me, it's a very sad majority) are like, "it's a great trade, we're stockpiling picks for the future ..."

Let's see, if a team plans on being legitimately competitive in the next 2-3 years, wouldn't they want their multiple time Pro Bowl tight end just entering his prime at that point?

We've been talking about "the future" for 60 freaking years.

Garbage team, garbage front office, garbage coaching staff, mostly garbage players ... sometimes I wish they'd trail blaze their way to London as the NFL's first overseas team.

It's not a good day to be a Lions fan.

Then again, is it ever?

At least the Eagles have won a Super Bowl and been to a couple of others. And they look really good this year.

The Lions? New coaches, new front office, new players ... and they're 1-6.

Same s--t, different decade.