`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can It Get Any Worse?

RE: Can It Get Any Worse?
(11-03-2022, 09:54 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: They did not... in fact, no flag should have been thrown. Moore took his helmet off a) after the play and b) off the field, so no penalty.

The person who needs to be punished is the kicker for missing two game-winning kicks (one technically "potential" with 12 seconds left, the other in overtime).
That is why it is very rare for kickers to appear on football cards, as most would be torn in half after a bad performance that loses a game...even though the QB threw 3 interceptions and RB fumbled twice (for example).

Kind of like a hockey goalie losing...even though his team did not score.

Lions did not need Hockenson to beat the Packers!

A big thank you to Detroit!!

Packer-backers...now you know how it feels. Smile

(11-06-2022, 05:44 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Lions did not need Hockenson to beat the Packers!

A big thank you to Detroit!!

Packer-backers...now you know how it feels.  Smile
A-A-Ron is on the decline, even the referees have ditched his sorry a--.

If the Bears could strengthen their defense, we might be able to win against the Packers. If the offense plays like it has the past couple of weeks
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(11-07-2022, 12:29 PM)Speak917 Wrote: If the Bears could strengthen their defense, we might be able to win against the Packers.  If the offense plays like it has the past couple of weeks
Facts

Two weeks ago I could have won my office pool if New England would have beaten the Bears ... my thought process was, Bill Belichick usually terrorizes young QBs (like Sam "I'm seeing ghosts" Darnold, LOL)

But I turn on the game in the car on the way to pick up my son and the first thing I hear Kevin Harlan say is, "This is the best that Justin Fields and the Bears offense has looked all year!"

It looks like he is turning a corner.

(11-07-2022, 12:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: A-A-Ron is on the decline, even the referees have ditched his sorry a--.
In fairness, Rodgers is probably doing much better than most quarterbacks probably would with having a hurt Allen Lazard as his top receiver

(11-08-2022, 07:57 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: In fairness, Rodgers is probably doing much better than most quarterbacks probably would with having a hurt Allen Lazard as his top receiver
Which is 1,000 percent his fault for "needing" another $50 million and the team therefore letting Davante Adams get away because they couldn't pay him.

As a Lions fan who has watched those guys torch us for years, I guarantee Adams would have caught one of those three end zone shots at the end of the game.

The Lions won again and the Packers finally broke their slide against the Cowboys - LOL! Couldn't happen to a nicer team

(11-14-2022, 10:00 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The Lions won again and the Packers finally broke their slide against the Cowboys - LOL!  Couldn't happen to a nicer team
Sorry about the Eagles my friend. Still have everything in front of them though.

(11-15-2022, 01:33 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Sorry about the Eagles my friend. Still have everything in front of them though.
Honestly, I kind of expected that to happen - they were coming out flat the past couple of weeks and getting away with it and for whatever reason, Washington always seems to have the Eagles number no matter how the teams do elsewhere in the season, Philadelphia almost never sweeps Washington - and that has been going on for years.

Hopefully this is a wake up call