`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(09-08-2022, 11:59 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So are the Lions!!!

"Detroit Lions - Rebuilding Since 1958"

LOL
But both teams stayed undefeated longer than the defending Super Bowl champions.  So that should mean a bigger discount on pizza.

I could see Detroit being competitive for a playoff spot this year - at the minimum they seem to be finally moving in the right direction and the NFC should have room for some surprise teams

Detroit's offense is underrated. They have good positional players who can make an impact at any point. Between Swift and St. Brown, they got something cooking.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(09-09-2022, 08:54 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: But both teams stayed undefeated longer than the defending Super Bowl champions.  So that should mean a bigger discount on pizza.

I could see Detroit being competitive for a playoff spot this year - at the minimum they seem to be finally moving in the right direction and the NFC should have room for some surprise teams
I'd like to think so, but it looks like two of our starting O-linemen are already/still hurt.

We're supposed to have this really good starting O-line and they've actually played together very little.

Who knows.

(09-09-2022, 02:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'd like to think so, but it looks like two of our starting O-linemen are already/still hurt.

We're supposed to have this really good starting O-line and they've actually played together very little.

Who knows.
Your offensive line might just turn out to be okay - or maybe Philadelphia is bad at stopping the run.   

I suspect that the teams feeling really bad today are Dallas and San Francisco

(09-12-2022, 09:32 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Your offensive line might just turn out to be okay - or maybe Philadelphia is bad at stopping the run.   

I suspect that the teams feeling really bad today are Dallas and San Francisco
I am out of our office pool already (was runner-up last year because of stupid A-A-Ron getting COVID) because Cincy's backup long snapper could not bring himself to snap the ball correctly on not one but two game-winning kicks, one in regulation and one in OT.

Never saw that before.

Detroit averaging 35.5 points per game, and maybe not because Philadelphia's defense is bad

The Geno Smith Gem Mint Fire Bro Let's Go Brigade might be not doing well.

I hope the people who spent lots of money on Trey Lance cards are big North Dakota State fans so at least they get some happiness from them

More wild games in week two

(09-21-2022, 10:22 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Detroit averaging 35.5 points per game, and maybe not because Philadelphia's defense is bad

The Geno Smith Gem Mint Fire Bro Let's Go Brigade might be not doing well.

I hope the people who spent lots of money on Trey Lance cards are big North Dakota State fans so at least they get some happiness from them

More wild games in week two
There were a couple of dumba-- Washington fans that got loose on the Detroit fan blog the week leading up to Sunday's game, and they were talking about how St. Brown "would be their WR4" ...

Like, why tempt karma like that ... ever?

At least the Panthers are one game closer to firing Matt Rhule...
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(09-21-2022, 12:31 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: At least the Panthers are one game closer to firing Matt Rhule...
I was in Carolina this weekend so I saw some of the Panthers game since it was the game being aired locally - they look not at all good.

I guess that Matt Rhule is a less bad coach than Geoff Collins

After three games, the Eagles are still undefeated - they might actually be good, but I am not sure.

I like also that the "Tom Brady! Aaron Rogers! Match Up!" turned out to be a real dud of a game. Well, I guess a bit of excitement at the end.