`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Holy Crap, THREE Huge Pulls in 1 Megabox! UPDATE

RE: Holy Crap, THREE Huge Pulls in 1 Megabox! UPDATE
(02-14-2023, 01:15 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Bumping this up to celebrate Mr. Toney making the longest punt return in Super Bowl history!
Boo!  Hiss!  Boo!

But in all seriousness, I think that every team in the league right now is wondering how they let Toney go to the Chiefs for basically nothing.  I think next year he is going to be an absolute monster with a full off season working with Mahomes.

Good thing I pulled some Sage autos of his and picked up some other stuff of his for cheap - because as I said, I think he's going to put up huge numbers after a full off season working with Mahomes.  Possibly the same sort of numbers that Tyreek Hill put up.

(02-14-2023, 09:58 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Boo!  Hiss!  Boo!

But in all seriousness, I think that every team in the league right now is wondering how they let Toney go to the Chiefs for basically nothing.  I think next year he is going to be an absolute monster with a full off season working with Mahomes.

Good thing I pulled some Sage autos of his and picked up some other stuff of his for cheap - because as I said, I think he's going to put up huge numbers after a full off season working with Mahomes.  Possibly the same sort of numbers that Tyreek Hill put up.
That would be cool.

The whole time they were talking about Toney's punt return I swore Desmond Howard had a longer one - then I remembered that was a kickoff return.

(Remember those? Before they changed the kickoff spot? Mel Gray? Brian Mitchell? Devin Hester? Josh Cribbs? Anyone?)

Don't forget Eric Metcalf and Dante Hall. They were something else back in the day.

(02-14-2023, 11:19 AM)akaus Wrote: Don't forget Eric Metcalf and Dante Hall. They were something else back in the day.
Facts

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson wants in on this too

(02-14-2023, 11:29 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Facts

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson wants in on this too
With a name like that, he should be included in any discussion.

I'm waiting for the rest of the football forum crew to chip in with their preferred kick returners.

Won't take long, watch ...

i didnt see any mention of the rocket ismail.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Michael Bates. Nuff said.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Kene N. from Iowa State is pretty good among players of today.

See. Now if Dogger and JP could just chime in with their favorite kick returners ...