`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Offseason and Draft

RE: 2022 Offseason and Draft
Watson to Cleveland. At least if the Panthers can't get him, no one else in the NFC South can.

In other news, DJ Moore extended and punter Johnny Hekker signed by the Panthers. As usual, the Panthers are having an above-average offseason, just to disappoint in weeks 6-18 after a hot start.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Wait until the McCaffrey trade makes the headlines. Lol.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(03-18-2022, 07:21 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Wait until the McCaffrey trade makes the headlines.  Lol.
I think I just heard his head pop!

Matt Ryan to the Colts.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-21-2022, 01:14 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Matt Ryan to the Colts.
Mariota to the Falcons
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(03-21-2022, 06:33 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Mariota to the Falcons
Panthers to below the bottom of the barrel
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-21-2022, 08:20 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Panthers to below the bottom of the barrel
Who will be your starting quarterback?  Have I ever heard of her?

(03-21-2022, 08:30 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Who will be your starting quarterback?  Have I ever heard of her?
If the season started today, Sam Darnold. However, I'm thinking, after making O-line improvements (supposedly) we draft Kenny Pickett. Maybe Malik Willis, but I'd guess Pickett.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

The wild off season continues with Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins (one wonders if he'll look nearly as good without Mahomes) - apparently Hill wants even more money than Adams got.

Seems like there are way more trades this year than before.

We're not going to be seeing dynasties anymore at this point-- players get good on their rookie contracts, then form six or seven super teams, and the rest of the league is out of luck. I guess we need to appreciate what Brady's doing while we can-- staying in one place long enough to establish something (even if it's Tampa).
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers