`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Offseason and Draft

RE: 2022 Offseason and Draft
Panthers cut Morgan Fox and AJ Bouye. I think Trubisky would've come to Carolina if an offer was extended, but I think a mix of no offer plus the aforementioned cuts means either Watson or drafting a QB. As if a good QB would immediately solve the offensive line problem.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-14-2022, 12:59 PM)jplarson Wrote: Trubisky to da Steelers!  Making the most of his tours through rust belt cities Smile
He still has to get Cleveland, Detroit, and Green Bay for the Great Lakes Special

Reddick to the Eagles. Chase Edmunds to Miami. Christian Kirk to the Jaguars. And we're just getting started!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Where's Jarvis Landry going to land? He isn't a bad WR.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I cannot believe how much Kirk got paid. Davante Adams gonna make bank.

(03-14-2022, 05:03 PM)jplarson Wrote: I cannot believe how much Kirk got paid.  Davante Adams gonna make bank.
Jaguars going all-out, in terms of money spending. Engram and Zay Jones are down there, too.

As always, the 1995 teams are having excellent offseasons, just to get hyped up and disappoint. At least there's consistency.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-14-2022, 09:15 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Jaguars going all-out, in terms of money spending. Engram and Zay Jones are down there, too.

As always, the 1995 teams are having excellent offseasons, just to get hyped up and disappoint. At least there's consistency.
You left out their most important signing - former Commie Brandon Scheriff has crossed the Beltway Wall to escape from Washington

Chark to the Lions, if he can stay healthy, I like it!

(03-15-2022, 06:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Chark to the Lions, if he can stay healthy, I like it!
If you guys can address the defense some in the draft and Goff stays healthy I could legitimately see the Lions make the playoffs - although since last year's Eagles team could make the playoffs that might be a low bar.

(03-16-2022, 08:51 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: If you guys can address the defense some in the draft and Goff stays healthy I could legitimately see the Lions make the playoffs - although since last year's Eagles team could make the playoffs that might be a low bar.
Gotta get one of the premium pass rushers at #2!