`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Offseason and Draft

RE: 2022 Offseason and Draft
(03-08-2022, 04:42 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Do they still also have Geno Smith in Seattle?
I believe so, but I would be shocked if they didn’t take a QB with one of the extra picks from the Wilson trade.

(03-09-2022, 01:40 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I believe so, but I would be shocked if they didn’t take a QB with one of the extra picks from the Wilson trade.
Maybe they are going to try to get Willis out of Liberty 

Interesting that Washington tried to get Wilson and Wilson noped out on that - Wilson is from Richmond so that move surprised people - but maybe it shouldn't - Richmond is in the local broadcast area for Washington and Washington has their training camp in Richmond, so Wilson has to know what a dysfunctional franchise that is

(03-09-2022, 09:58 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Maybe they are going to try to get Willis out of Liberty 

Interesting that Washington tried to get Wilson and Wilson noped out on that - Wilson is from Richmond so that move surprised people - but maybe it shouldn't - Richmond is in the local broadcast area for Washington and Washington has their training camp in Richmond, so Wilson has to know what a dysfunctional franchise that is
I was thinking that too regarding Willis.

Some people on the Lions site are clamoring to take him #2 overall, when we badly need defense.

I am on the Hutchinson/Thibodeaux train at #2 and then best available WR/LB/S at #32.

Wentz to the Commies!

Brady is back!

(03-14-2022, 09:45 AM)jplarson Wrote: Brady is back!
Not. Happy.

In other news, Deshaun Watson to meet with Panthers, Saints, and others. The Panthers and Saints have already sent offers to Houston, but Watson would have to waive his no-trade clause to ratify any trade. Afraid of what the Panthers would have to give up.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-10-2022, 01:24 PM)jplarson Wrote: Wentz to the Commies!
This is a really wild move that actually might work out for the Commies - they are a much better team than they look like and an upgrade at quarterback could get them to make some noise in a weak NFC East.  And while many Eagles fans deny it, Wentz is definitely better than what they had - while Wentz isn't the same player as before the injury - and will make some legitimately hilarious terrible plays, he's much better than people are making him out to be 

This offseason is definitely interesting - I'll give it that.

(03-14-2022, 10:15 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Not. Happy.

In other news, Deshaun Watson to meet with Panthers, Saints, and others. The Panthers and Saints have already sent offers to Houston, but Watson would have to waive his no-trade clause to ratify any trade. Afraid of what the Panthers would have to give up.
If Watson goes to the Eagles, I'm going to be so legitimately upset that I'll go off and become a Lions fan or something

(03-14-2022, 10:57 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: If Watson goes to the Eagles, I'm going to be so legitimately upset that I'll go off and become a Lions fan or something
Get on the train while you still can, because it's leaving for Title Town soon!

Woot woot!

Trubisky to da Steelers! Making the most of his tours through rust belt cities Smile