`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Cards Did Everyone Get for Christmas?

RE: What Cards Did Everyone Get for Christmas?
(12-28-2021, 08:09 AM)PhoenixRisen Wrote: My wife, my daughter and I all split up a box of 2021 Topps Holiday and opened it together. We got my daughter some Topps Update and some Heritage high number to open. But as for me I got my favorite card ever: a 1964 Topps Pete Rose gold cup card.
Always nice to see "a family affair" when ripping wax!  Congrats on the '64 Rose!  Enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I got a gift card to my LCS, and Im waiting for Bowman Draft to release.

(12-28-2021, 08:03 AM)zeprock Wrote: The inserts were different but 30 dupes from the base set. That's about half the box. The big pulls were a '86 Topps Jonathan India and a '92 Redux Chrome Pete Alonso.
I was referring to the care package I sent... Smile
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(12-28-2021, 12:42 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: I was referring to the care package I sent... Smile
Oh. I was thinking new cards. The package you surprised me with was awesome! That was the best Christmas present this year.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-28-2021, 03:25 PM)zeprock Wrote: Oh. I was thinking new cards. The package you surprised me with was awesome! That was the best Christmas present this year.
Already have more set aside for you.   Smile
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I got a blaster of A&G from my secret santa at work. I also opened it at work. I pulled the base Piazza and said something like BOOM! right as a call dropped in my headset. (I didn't have it yet so it was exciting even though it is just the base lol)
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,280 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(12-31-2021, 11:22 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I got a blaster of A&G from my secret santa at work. I also opened it at work. I pulled the base Piazza and said something like BOOM! right as a call dropped in my headset. (I didn't have it yet so it was exciting even though it is just the base lol)
That’s hilarious. Pretty cool that you can bust a box while waiting on a call.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.