`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Cards Did Everyone Get for Christmas?

RE: What Cards Did Everyone Get for Christmas?
(12-27-2021, 01:44 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Did get a SUPER display of Buster Posey retirement with all the stats and awards and 2 Highland Mint coins inset into the plaque...#/2800

Very pleased with that!!!
What a great pick-up!  Where / how did you pick up your Posey plaque?  Would love to see a pic.  Congrats!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-27-2021, 01:53 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: What a great pick-up!  Where / how did you pick up your Posey plaque?  Would love to see a pic.  Congrats!
My boys found it.
Will see if I can get a pic

(12-27-2021, 01:49 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome Bo auto - congrats!
Thanks!!

I am not going to get the pic uploaded today..

Here is the item and you can search the plaque

Buster Posey Retirement Bronze Coin Banner Photo

(12-27-2021, 03:29 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I am not going to get the pic uploaded today..

Here is the item and you can search the plaque

Buster Posey Retirement Bronze Coin Banner Photo
Thanks!  I found it....no need to send it.  That's a great item for the collection.  Always a Posey fan - have a real nice RC of his.  Enjoy!

(12-27-2021, 11:35 AM)zeprock Wrote: I got two hangar boxes of 2021 Topps Update. Same cards in each box.
I know you got more than that... Big Grin
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(12-27-2021, 08:24 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats to you on your hits.  I no longer ask for nor get cards for Christmas.  I pick--up cards (packs, boxes, singles) throughout the year and limit my budget to a hard stop when I reach my limit.  I did ask Santa for a 1 year subscription to Card Ladder Pro since I am leaving Beckett come 02/22 and need/want a source for card pricing - will see how it works out.

I just checked out card ladder pro and its not that great. From what i just read it only has analytics for 19,485 cards. And most of them if not all of them are graded cards. Im not mad that your leaving beckett i wish you the best but the pricing their seems like a waste if they are not graded. I will stay here until something like sportslots and comc have a child. I dont think you will find a better set up than beckett right now
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

[b]yabbiballcards - [/b]I agree that Card Ladder right now does not have much of a database and cards are for the most part are graded.  However, being purchased by Collectors Universe (PSA) gives CL the opportunity to expand and grow.   At basically $180 for a fully priced yearly subscription, it potentially satisfies what I am looking for.  I can always look to Burbank Cards for guesstimated raw pricing.  Not being a set builder nor a utilizer of org is really a waste of time for me using Beckett.  Maybe if they moved into the 21st century I'd feel differently.  Can always re-subscribe to Beckett. 

(12-27-2021, 05:38 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: I know you got more than that... Big Grin
The inserts were different but 30 dupes from the base set. That's about half the box. The big pulls were a '86 Topps Jonathan India and a '92 Redux Chrome Pete Alonso.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

My wife, my daughter and I all split up a box of 2021 Topps Holiday and opened it together. We got my daughter some Topps Update and some Heritage high number to open. But as for me I got my favorite card ever: a 1964 Topps Pete Rose gold cup card.