`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady and Mahomes

RE: Brady and Mahomes
(02-05-2021, 05:13 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Retail products I found ample amounts of this year:
This is what I've been able to find this year:

1. Score - plenty of that over the summer in various configs, though it was intermittent
2. Chronicles - was able to score 2 Mega boxes then nothing else. Man does college product drop in value fast!
3. Donruss - rarely able to find hangers, wound up getting some from sharks on ebay and lucked into some Fanatics blasters and megas from Amazon. I was able to get the factory set from Target.com on a lucky reload.
4. Phoenix - wasn't retail but able to get a box at "retail" price from Panini as opposed to the super marked up pricing now.

(02-05-2021, 05:56 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Panini indeed did list some stuff on the Rewards site this evening - I was able to get Ron Jaworski and Ken Anderson autos among the new listings - plus a Harrison Barnes National Treasures autograph (since he's from Ames, I needed to get one for my players from Iowa collection and it was there) for a total of 1050 points
Those are some solid returns on reward points! I wouldn't have minded pulling either Jaworski or Anderson from a pack. The Barnes card can go into a bonfire.

jplarson Wrote:This is what I've been able to find this year:

1.  Score - plenty of that over the summer in various configs, though it was intermittent
2.  Chronicles - was able to score 2 Mega boxes then nothing else.  Man does college product drop in value fast!
3.  Donruss - rarely able to find hangers, wound up getting some from sharks on ebay and lucked into some Fanatics blasters and megas from Amazon.  I was able to get the factory set from Target.com on a lucky reload.
4.  Phoenix - wasn't retail but able to get a box at "retail" price from Panini as opposed to the super marked up pricing now.

Those are some solid returns on reward points!  I wouldn't have minded pulling either Jaworski or Anderson from a pack.  The Barnes card can go into a bonfire.
I saw the Jaworski and Anderson on there as well, plus some decent Larry Johnson autos.

ZSDOne Wrote:Panini indeed did list some stuff on the Rewards site this evening - I was able to get Ron Jaworski and Ken Anderson autos among the new listings - plus a Harrison Barnes National Treasures autograph (since he's from Ames, I needed to get one for my players from Iowa collection and it was there) for a total of 1050 points
Wow, I havent logged into my accoutn to see how many points i have or what they offering in some time. Maybe I should get on that  Dodgy