Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady and Mahomes

Brady and Mahomes
Alright, who here owns this card ?

Who do you think benefits more from winning next Sunday?

RE: Brady and Mahomes
Holy mackerel! Whoever owns that card is crazy to sell right now...he should've waited another week lol. Or not...that's a crazy combo to have on a card, I didn't know they even existed! Mahomes benefits more. Brady already has his legacy and fan boys. Mahomes still has a career to make, and is just getting started. To beat Brady in the SB...that would be huge for Mahomes legacy.

pootshwan Wrote:Alright, who here owns this card ?

Who do you think benefits more from winning next Sunday?
Mahomes, of course.  Brady already has a crapload of rings.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(01-30-2021, 08:35 PM)pootshwan Wrote: Alright, who here owns this card ?
I don't have that version. I have the Emerald and Diamond versions. Picked them up when I sold my house last year and decided to live out of a van by the river.

(01-30-2021, 08:35 PM)pootshwan Wrote: Who do you think benefits more from winning next Sunday?
Mahomes.

Mahomes - a second Super Bowl in a row and even after three years as a starter, he already has cemented his way into Canton and discussion as an all time great (as wild as it is to say for someone who has only played three years as a starter).

Pulling for Brady so we can settle this Belichick debate once and for all.

I'm hoping Brady gets a false positive COVID test so he can't play lol

savagenate Wrote:I'm hoping Brady gets a false positive COVID test so he can't play lol
Never tempt karma, my friend.

savagenate Wrote:I'm hoping Brady gets a false positive COVID test so he can't play lol
I'd much rather see Mahomes lead the Chiefs to a 45-10 win over Brady

If Blaine Gabbert comes in and wins the Super Bowl for the Bucs, the entire football card world might implode.

ZSDOne Wrote:I'd much rather see Mahomes lead the Chiefs to a 45-10 win over Brady

If Blaine Gabbert comes in and wins the Super Bowl for the Bucs, the entire football card world might implode.
But then I would just put my Gabbert RCs up for sale on Doosh Bay for $150 each and the new collectors would buy them because they read on the Internet that they were a great buy.