`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?

RE: Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?
(07-25-2021, 08:57 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Did it say packed or both packed and shipped? My order said pulled and packed 3 weeks before they said shipped.
It said packed and shipped, but I have no tracking and the site says 7/23 as expected ship date..
We will see..

IT is only 631 cards, so no big deal..!!

(07-26-2021, 07:33 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: It said packed and shipped, but I have no tracking and the site says 7/23 as expected ship date..
We will see..

IT is only 631 cards, so no big deal..!!
Worse than waiting for Christmas as a child!

So..I received notice that 7/23 shipment was proceeding from 4/1 order date.  Now only 422K ahead of me and a ship date of 8/28.
Got a notice from co-founder of COMC today and I am glad that they got rushed shipping down..How about regular shipping?

The notice I got was
Got notice that mine were being packed and shipped out 7/23..
No tracking yesterday..
Placed 4/1  packed 7/20..shipped 7/23....expected delivery = 7/29.

Only a month difference now..I expect the date to slip as more rushed shipments go ahead of me.

I forgot which 623 cards I ordered??

I found some great deals on COMC for 2021 baseball, adding to some purchases awaiting to be shipped since 2020. So, I pulled the trigger to request Economy shipping. Expected delivery date of December 5th. I hope by then they are able to get their act together and comply with shipping times.

After waiting since April 1st, I got this notice July 20th  325 cards

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is being packaged with an expected shipping date of 7/23/2021.

THAT did not happen..not expecting it anytime soon either..

Then I got this the same day for a shipment request on April 24th  169 cards

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is being packaged with an expected shipping date of 8/16/2021.

Right..like I expect that before Halloween

I am ready to request another shipment and hoping for mid 2022..

Just so sad...

(08-06-2021, 02:44 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: After waiting since April 1st, I got this notice July 20th  325 cards

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is being packaged with an expected shipping date of 7/23/2021.

THAT did not happen..not expecting it anytime soon either..

Then I got this the same day for a shipment request on April 24th  169 cards

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is being packaged with an expected shipping date of 8/16/2021.

Right..like I expect that before Halloween

I am ready to request another shipment and hoping for mid 2022..

Just so sad...
I to got notice that all 4 of my orders were being packed at the same time. I did received them all about 31/2 weeks after  I got that notice.

(08-07-2021, 10:00 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I to got notice that all 4 of my orders were being packed at the same time. I did received them all about 31/2 weeks after  I got that notice.
And was that 4 separate shipping chargers or did they consolidate that and give you a partial refund Wink?  

There's stuff I'd like to get from comc but I won't do it until they become reasonable again.... Seems unlikely since they blamed covid for the slow shipping and with delta coming up I'll bet WA locks down again.

Got notice today that me cards have shipped..both orders..postage additive I guess. 

No tracking yet as the box has not been picked up..

But I think it will be Tuesday August 16 or next day.

Shipping requested 4/1/2021..& 4/24..so 4 months to get cards..

I have more cards to ship..date on those is 4 months again..request today and estimated date is 12/13

I will not pay for the cards 2-3X to have express shipping.

Got my cards today..nicely packed too..asked for shipping (regular) on 4/1 and 4/24. 

Have more cards to ship..should be a nice Christmas present since that is the time frame if ordered today..

Update 9-3-21: I emailed COMC and asked them to refrain from shipping multiple orders at the same time while charging the customer separate shipping charges that are in excess of the cost of actual shipping. The answer came back that if it happens, contact COMC to request refund of excessive shipping charges.