`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?

Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?
When the whole COVID -19 thing got going COMC said ship times would be delayed up to 3 months. I now have multiple orders from them that are well past 3 months. When I sent them a note about it all the said is they are working on catching up. I said prove it as some of my orders are now looking at 4 months. Anyone else having this problem or concern?

RE: Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?
hckydv7 Wrote:When the whole COVID -19 thing got going COMC said ship times would be delayed up to 3 months. I now have multiple orders from them that are well past 3 months. When I sent them a note about it all the said is they are working on catching up. I said prove it as some of my orders are now looking at 4 months. Anyone else having this problem or concern?
In July my scheduled shipment was 4 days later than they said, so I emailed and asked them to reimburse me some postage.  They mailed it out the very next day.

I have another scheduled October 12 and do not expect it to be mailed until around the 20th at the earliest.  Not good.

Have an order that was scheduled to ship on the 28th of September has yet to ship. The 90 days is bad enough but I try to be patient I realize shipping on time with limited staff is an issue but....cmon

I mean ... do they get THAT many orders or are they THAT understaffed that there is a 3-month lag time?

That's a big no-go for me, I hate waiting for a week on Doosh Bay, LOL

rjcj2017 Wrote:I mean ... do they get THAT many orders or are they THAT understaffed that there is a 3-month lag time?

That's a big no-go for me, I hate waiting for a week on Doosh Bay, LOL
State of Washington has crazy pandemic rules.

kerryandbeth Wrote:State of Washington has crazy pandemic rules.
Like ... one order allowed per day or something?

Yeah I still don't have a purchase from June. 

No big deal since its all low end stuff but I was quoted an August delivery date. They seem to fill the ebay orders just fine.. 
“640K ought to be enough [memory] for anybody.” - Bill Gates

notjomommasclint Wrote:Yeah I still don't have a purchase from June. 

No big deal since its all low end stuff but I was quoted an August delivery date. They seem to fill the ebay orders just fine.. 
Yeah, something's not adding up there.

I placed an order in August and after not getting any correspondence after I week, I emailed them and was informed that my order would ship in November. I thought that was unreasonable and decided I wouldn't place any more orders. I'll just patiently wait and see if it arrives next month. I'd pretty much forgotten about it so it should be a nice surprise when it does eventually make it to my house.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I ordered 3 cards on July 12 and they shipped on July 16, but I think I paid a little extra for the expedited shipping. I feel like it was something incredibly nominal - maybe $1 or less - because it was a small order.

But I do know they are catching hell on Twitter with some fairly prominent members of hobby Twitter - Pat Neshek has been putting them on blast.

From what most people are saying, it's a disaster for buyers and sellers alike. Sellers are waiting months to have their shipments even processed, and are paying increasing storage without the ability to actually sell anything, and buyers are waiting ridiculously long to receive items.

Pandemic rules aside, it doesn't seem to be a great business model.
Kepler