`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?

RE: Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?
(07-14-2021, 09:01 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I think they need to suspend the rushed delivery-- make everyone wait until they are caught up. Someone told me that only 10% of the orders going out every day non- rushed orders.

Also, If you paid with Paypal, if you do not have the order by 8-21 file a case because that would be getting close to the 180 day limit to file a case with paypal.
I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

CRAP. Built a huge cart in Sportlots of Aggies I need to fill in gaps (mostly 90's). Tagged tons of them. Prior to making a purchase would remove the duplicates. Have made 19 purchase this past week totaling 228 cards. Looking at this thread I went to COMC to see when I should "expect my cards" and forgot that I made a purchase of a lot of Greg Hill and Leeland McElroy cards in a April order (knew I had a lot of J.J. Watt cards in a May order). Looks like I am going to have a handful of duplicates. Wouldn't of happened if I could of had the shipment within 3 months.

Saw that my 04/16 purchase is now due on 09/16 (5 months). Only 648,583 items ahead of me. I am not counting on 09/16 being attainable.

My 05/09 purchase is due on 09/14. This is a sooner date than my order in April. And there are 787,629 items ahead of this order. So how the heck is this order going to be delivered sooner than my 04/16 order.

But (as I mentioned earlier) I would be willing to bet that both shipments will be combined and arrive as one shipment (with payment for 2 shipments).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Update:
 This one

Date Requested:
4/24/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
9/10/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

and this one

Date Requested:
4/1/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
8/31/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

I have no hope of these dates holding up.

This is an Untenable situation..it can not last and the downfall will be a shutdown.  Legally..we will fight for years to get pennies on the dollar we spent..Blame COVID..whatever..this is a sad situation all the way around.

It is just totally pathetic that the representative sent out another email to try and show their concern and care over this situation. Give me a break! Are we stupid enough to think that March 2020 is still going on?! Not likely.

I'll be....62 days late for a total of 152 days from request date two orders arrived together. I have yet to inspect but will update if issues

(07-16-2021, 04:57 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Update:
 This one

Date Requested:
4/24/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
9/10/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

and this one

Date Requested:
4/1/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
8/31/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

This is an Untenable situation..it can not last and the downfall will be a shutdown.  Legally..we will fight for years to get pennies on the dollar we spent..Blame COVID..whatever..this is a sad situation all the way around.

On Monday all 4 of my orders said at least 210,000 or more to go. Tuesday I got an email with tracking number for all 4. Will see how long it takes before tracking shows shipping.

(07-16-2021, 04:57 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Update:
 This one

Date Requested:
4/24/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
9/10/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

and this one

Date Requested:
4/1/2021
Estimated Ship Date:
8/31/2021
Items Ahead of My Order:

When my order got down to 210,000 items ahead of it, I had it within a week.

Yesterday I had 896,000 orders ahead of mine. Today it's back over 900,000.

*crosses arms and pouts*
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Got notice that mine were being packed and shipped out 7/23..
No tracking yesterday..
Placed 4/1  packed 7/20..shipped 7/23....expected delivery = 7/29.

Another shipment expected in August sometime.

We will see..
I have more cards ready to ship, but the expected date is now 11/29 

SO that would be over 4 months for regular shipping..

WOW!!!

(07-24-2021, 05:02 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Got notice that mine were being packed and shipped out 7/23..
No tracking yesterday..
Placed 4/1  packed 7/20..shipped 7/23....expected delivery = 7/29.

Another shipment expected in August sometime.

We will see..
I have more cards ready to ship, but the expected date is now 11/29 

SO that would be over 4 months for regular shipping..

WOW!!!
Did it say packed or both packed and shipped? My order said pulled and packed 3 weeks before they said shipped.