`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exciting Playoff Bracket

RE: Exciting Playoff Bracket
I should've picked literally ANYONE other than the Twins. I forgot they've adopted the low-key "aw shucks" mentality of their manager.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:Then they decided to put Willians Astudillo on the Wild Card roster and now I kinda want them to get swept.

In a short time, La Tortuga (which I assume is Spanish for "terrible hitter and doesn't have the positional flexibility people seem to think he has") has overtaken Nick Punto, Samuel Deduno and Drew Butera as my least favorite Twins player of all-time.
+1

Also, not a fan of Lamont Wade playing the last week of the regular season with guys like Royce, Alex and Nick waiting in the wings.

Since I didn't see this until some of the series where completed already, I think the Dodgers vs. Yankees.

Was hoping to see the A's vs Dodgers.

The Twins were horrendous, and now Im depressed. Definitely not the fault of the pitching.

I feel the Twins are too 1 dimensional offensively with their Bombasquad mentality. Mixing a little good baserunning and small ball would certainly be a good thing.

The AL matchups are enticing!

Yankees vs. the Rays and their stable of pitchers that throw 98, and decades of heated exchanges.

A's vs. Astros in the other Division series, which has become a great rivalry, heightened by whistleblower, Mike Fiers!

I want to see Astros vs. Yankees in the ALCS. Don't think this needs much explanation!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

Now the BRAVES and MIAMI..should be fun to watch..wish it made a difference..this year will have so many ***** after every stat and winner and award!!

bonds20001 Wrote:Now the BRAVES and MIAMI..should be fun to watch..wish it made a difference..this year will have so many ***** after every stat and winner and award!!
That's another heated rivalry!

I'm most looking forward to Dodgers-Padres!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

Can't believe how easy the Astros got off this year with no fans in the stands.

Was hoping they'd get eliminated pretty quickly but no dice.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Can't believe how easy the Astros got off this year with no fans in the stands.

Was hoping they'd get eliminated pretty quickly but no dice.
If they were rule breakers the League would have done something.  Let it go, RJ!

Don't believe everything you see on the news...

kerryandbeth Wrote:If they were rule breakers the League would have done something.  Let it go, RJ!

Don't believe everything you see on the news...
LOL, when did you become an Astros fan?