`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman 1st Edition Jasson Dominquez

Bowman 1st Edition Jasson Dominquez
So, I decided to check and see if Bowman 1st Edition prices are starting to trickle in. They arent yet but have you all seen the sales on Jasson Dominguez's BASE card?? Wow!!! Heck, Bobby Witt Jr's card too. Dominguez's card is insane though.

RE: Bowman 1st Edition Jasson Dominquez
Maybe he'll be the next Yasiel Puig!

But, I'll never know since I won't be able to find any Bowman.

Bowman 1st ed was bought up by the big guys and then held for ransom..no different than hoarding liquor during prohibition or toilet paper during COVID!!

Gotta admit, I have prospect fatigue.

Dudes come out in products every year. Most of them don't live up to the hype.

I can't find the boxes anyway to try to pull them on my own.

I won't pay the doosh tax on retail markup.

Guess I'll call it quits on baseball for a while.

I plan on going to my LCS as early as I can this Friday to get some packs of Bowman for sure. I was unable to get any 1st Edition either.

(05-20-2020, 08:46 PM)jbissell Wrote: I plan on going to my LCS as early as I can this Friday to get some packs of Bowman for sure. I was unable to get any 1st Edition either.
I mean, if I see any, I'll grab my usual couple of blasters but I'm not going to go nuts over the "next big thing" anymore.

Good Lord, Wander Franco and Luis Robert haven't even played an MLB game yet and now I'm supposed to worry about this guy?

I can't keep up.

Maybe I'll just stick to Trout.

(05-21-2020, 01:13 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I mean, if I see any, I'll grab my usual couple of blasters but I'm not going to go nuts over the "next big thing" anymore.

Good Lord, Wander Franco and Luis Robert haven't even played an MLB game yet and now I'm supposed to worry about this guy?

I can't keep up.

Maybe I'll just stick to Trout.
I have heard at least 5 times "this could be the next Mike Trout". I am just waiting for the next Kirby Puckett (whether Royce Lewis or Alex Kirilloff or Trevor Larnach or...)

(05-21-2020, 01:54 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I have heard at least 5 times "this could be the next Mike Trout". I am just waiting for the next Kirby Puckett (whether Royce Lewis or Alex Kirilloff or Trevor Larnach or...)
I think I'm just burnt on life in general at the moment, and not having my crutch/addiction/hobby readily available is making it worse.

Like, it was bad enough when I started to figure out that there were retail sharks in my area right around the holidays ... so the first couple of months of 2020 I knew I had to be on my toes if I wanted any good retail stuff.

Now this, the virus crap. Like, sure, I'd love to go check Target and Walmart twice a day for the next week to see if I can get all of two blasters of Bowman and pull this kid who may or not be the "nextest next Trout" ... but I just can't.

I mean, people are asking minimum $35 for the paper base card right now ... lunacy.

People are buying the Bowman 1st Edition Dominguez for $200+ consistently! I will be very curious as to what that card and others will list at on Beckett in the coming weeks.

(05-20-2020, 08:46 PM)jbissell Wrote: I plan on going to my LCS as early as I can this Friday to get some packs of Bowman for sure. I was unable to get any 1st Edition either.

Prices are crazy Dave and Adams and Blowout cards have Hobby Boxes for $349 and Jumbo for $629!