`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Update Chrome Mega boxes are out at Target!! Updated again++! Lucky streak !!!

RE: 2017 Update Chrome Mega boxes are out at Target!! Updated again! Lucky Week!
(11-29-2017, 10:53 PM)djohn Wrote: They have them on Target.com, but there seems to be a limit of 2 per order. I was able to snag 2 boxes on Cyber Monday when there was an extra 15% off everything on the site.
I thought about that, but the shipping would add up. And I would keep saying to myself, "ok, just two more" over and over again, and before you know it I'm spending more money than I wanted to.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

RE: 2017 Update Chrome Mega boxes are out at Target!! Updated again! Lucky Week!
(11-30-2017, 05:13 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: I thought about that, but the shipping would add up. And I would keep saying to myself, "ok, just two more" over and over again, and before you know it I'm spending more money than I wanted to.
I got free shipping with my order, but I did order a few other things too.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2017 Update Chrome Mega boxes are out at Target!! Updated again++! Lucky streak !!!
I know, I thought I was done ... 3 more boxes. 1 dud, 1 average, 1 superb

Box 2, Hoffman /250 refractor and a couple of cards I needed to complete a 3rd Chrome update set

Box 3 Judge Red Refractor /25

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2017 Update Chrome Mega boxes are out at Target!! Updated again++! Lucky streak !!!
Wow. You know where all the good boxes are!

Bought 4 boxes this morning, pulled a few refractors and some Judge Bellinger base RC's.

Highlight was a Happ auto /99

Found another Target across town and just bought 24 more boxes. Fingers crossed.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

(12-01-2017, 05:37 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: Bought 4 boxes this morning, pulled a few refractors and some Judge Bellinger base RC's.

Highlight was a Happ auto /99

Found another Target across town and just bought 24 more boxes. Fingers crossed.
Sheesh, 24 boxes!!! You better find something good! Hopefully there's a 1/1 auto superfractor in there somewhere.
(12-01-2017, 05:17 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Wow. You know where all the good boxes are!
They find me. They just want to go to a good home and see all their friends Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-01-2017, 05:48 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sheesh, 24 boxes!!! You better find something good! Hopefully there's a 1/1 auto superfractor in there somewhere.

They find me. They just want to go to a good home and see all their friends Smile
It's awful nice of you to keep the family together all under one roof Smile

So far through 10 boxes it's been a bust from an auto standpoint. Won't get to the other boxes until Sunday probably but pulled some decent refractors but only one auto, Derek Fisher /50.

Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

(12-01-2017, 07:14 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: So far through 10 boxes it's been a bust from an auto standpoint. Won't get to the other boxes until Sunday probably but pulled some decent refractors but only one auto, Derek Fisher /50.
That's better than some autos out there. Fisher is decent and its /50 which is better already. But yeah, 1 auto / 10 boxes ... I don't like those odds. But if you're hitting some decent lower numbered cards, depending on the player, those /25 cards are better than most autos included in the product and they look really nice!!
(12-01-2017, 06:19 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: It's awful nice of you to keep the family together all under one roof Smile
I'm just a considerate guy, trying to do the right thing. Smile Smile

(12-01-2017, 07:14 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: So far through 10 boxes it's been a bust from an auto standpoint. Won't get to the other boxes until Sunday probably but pulled some decent refractors but only one auto, Derek Fisher /50.
You just grabbed the wrong 10 boxes to start with. The odds are in your favor that the remaining 14 boxes will be loaded with 4-5 autos.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/